Games You've Played/Purchased Recently

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by FeeBee, Oct 6, 2017.

1. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Deck Sergeant

Planet Express Hdg, N. America , Earth, Sol System
    Giveawayoftheday has a great little re-mapper for controller to mouse/keyboard today if anyone's interested. Lifetime updates included.

2. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

I can understand Ron wanting full control. I need to play his Timbleweed Park, it's done in a similar style to Maniac Mansion and Zak McKrakken and hoping that he releases other games in that style.

The Telltale Money Island was released around the time of Sam and Max 2 and 3 around the same time as the remake of 1 & 2 were happening. Tim Schaffer was heavily involved and they got the voice cast back. If Ron ever does anything with Monkey Island I hope he keeps Guybrushes voice because I don't think I could listen to anyone else as Guybrush.

Played more Guild Wars 2, hoping to get the final mount from Path of Fire this weekened and finish off map compleletion for the Path of Fire maps. Then I have to go back to Hearts of Thorns maps and map complete them. I wasn't interested in that expansion when it came out last year so just kept doing the base game stuff.