Gloom, Despair and Agony

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by BigOleDummy, Jan 11, 2018.

1. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Console Officer

O.K. I give up. I've done everything I can think of short of crawling on my hands and knees. I've asked. I've pleaded. I've said "please". I've flattered. I've threatened. I've pestered both in here and in P.M.'s. I've done everything I can think of short of begging and THIS BigOleDummy will never beg for anything. But its all been for naught. This irresistible force has met the immovable object. I've given it my best shot and it wasn't good enough. I have nothing left to do but gracefully and with an air of sophistication concede:

You win @Ant E ! I'll never ask to be promoted again. I guess my lot is to forever be B#3. [​IMG]
    The Beepocalypse is canceled.

2. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

Actually I promoted Yos guy so you’re fourth in line.... sorry!

3. BigOleDummy

:sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk:
    I see.

The weasel. That bottom feeding, name stealing, egg sucking dog breathed, scummy, puke lapping, son of a diseased two cent prostitute.

I REFUSE! No way will I take a backseat to a piece of trash like that! NEVER! This BigOleDummy will go it alone first!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGggggggggggggggggggggggggggg! If THATS the kind of steaming pile of skunk excrement you want to associate with FINE!

So ......... what you are REALLY saying is the Three B's were too much for you so you've decided to split us up. So now it's to be the "2 B's & Y". Just couldn't handle us , huh? 2 B's & Y. Just doesn't have the same ring to it but..... that's cool. BBY ..... :shake:

This Means War. Saddle up pardner the rides gonna get rough.
    :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

4. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

I have quantifiable reservations

5. BigOleDummy

Savor them then, because when I get done with you you won't be able to get reservation's at McDonalds!

6. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

The emotions described in the title are exactly I get when @neilold makes a topic.

Abe, Nikki the Great and Ant E like this.
  7. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator

I know that I don't make anywhere near enough threads cloud, and that my occasional one's only make you upset for many more, I promise to try and do many more though, just because I don't want you suffering, you poor lamb:-(:-(:-(

8. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

:sulk:

I am upset by what you have said.

Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  9. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator

Well, as you can imagine, i get no pleasure from that

10. BigOleDummy

Lets not lose sight of what's really important here you all. My totally unearned and gratuitously insulting boot from the Three B's to the biggest piece of crap that ever darkened the pages of this forum. As noted, I have thereby refused to have any association with anything regarding this and have struck out on my own. War has been declared on @Ant E and I can only hope no innocent bystanders are hurt in the crossfire.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  11. Kittypaws

Kittypaws Flight Co-Ordinator

*dives into the deepest, darkest part of the ship, locks up with a triple padlock and refuses to come out, terrified* :scared::eek::scared::eek::shake::eek::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::dead:

12. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

Clearly you weren't around in the days of @Blewii!