GOD people get my back up!! i for one am thankful!

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by h3lter, Apr 10, 2009.

1. h3lter

h3lter Second Technician

all this effort to bring back RD and u got sum donkey sending in emails to an interview promoting RD on 5live. saying i think tonight gonna be a let down, and should of ended after series 6! and he has not even seen it yet!

and he starts off with im a RD fan? mate its people like u that made RD end the way it did, bbc axed it cus of waste of space tards like u! and they finally get it back on our screens and you shoot it down already! mate ure an ar*ehole, not a dwarf fan!

i for one am so appreiciative of all the hard work everyone has put into gettin RD back! please keep puttin in the hard work, we know u r all proffesionals and will take all the critism with a pinch of salt, but we hear too many moaners and not enoguh people like me who are over the moon about RD been back on our screens!

thank you guys!! there are more people who are really excited than people with nout better to do than pretend they are fans and moan!

peace!

2. bar10dr

bar10dr Third Technician

3. Keir_FTGL_Shiels

Keir_FTGL_Shiels Catering Officer

It took a while for me to read that. (I'm not exactly proficient at reading that sort of style of English) but I think I agree.

or

U cud of ritten it eezier

4. mellow_n_dark

mellow_n_dark First Technician

See G&T for more pre judgemental rubbish!

5. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

He's down wit' the yoof!

6. Venture_South

Venture_South Skutter

There speaks someone who CLEARLY hasn't been reading the genuinly optimistic posts and articles there. Honestly, do you have an account simply for the chance to moan about G&T at any given opertunity?

7. h3lter

h3lter Second Technician

sorry for the sh*te english, just very frustrated at the friggin numpties that seem to be out there! would not belive im 26 would you hahahaha

it has just really got to me that people can be such idiots in this world! this chap on the radio for instance, if he thinks it is going to be so crap before he has seen it, why does he not just f off, not watch it and keep his stupid remarks to himself?

8. DAN_JMC

DAN_JMC Catering Officer

Yeah I thought that was a bit crap to email in with that sort of attitude, but he's entittled to his opinion. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly nervous about the show and it's quality, but so far I've been pleased. I started to laugh at the clips the more I watched them because at first I think I was in shock at seeing new Dwarf!

9. Grimmyboy

Grimmyboy Skutter

Hail the Dwarf been waiting ages for this, just hope they can still act the parts has been along time
    since they done this.

10. Awooga

Awooga Third Technician

It's almost as people think being overly critical somehow makes their opinions more interesting and worth reading. But of course, when the new episodes haven't even aired yet, it just makes them look idiotic. If you're not a fan or you're not looking forward to it for whatever reason, why on earth would you go out of your way to let everyone else know that?

("You" in the sense of "one" here, not having a go at anyone in particular :P )

I never thought we'd see any more RD and I'm very excited about it. In fact, I really don't think it's possible to be disappointed with these episodes - whatever happens, any RD is better than no RD.

Now if Series 8 had ended with a massive high, apprehension about bringing it back might be understandable. I doubt many people felt that was a satisfactory conclusion though.

11. talkietoastertimmy

talkietoastertimmy Skutter

I think its great thats its back. I heard that radio interview and was shocked about the comment that guy made. Fair enough he is entitled to his opinion. But opinions should be made on evidence. We havent even seen the new specials yet, so there is no evidence to back up his argument.

As Doug has said in a recent interview, you have to live up to the best moments of the best shows. But that doesnt mean you have to stick to that, otherwise we would be seeing a replica of an old episode and not a new one!

I think Robert Llewylin (ok i crnt spell his name right i normally just say Bobby Llew) sums it up brilliantly in saying some people where always going to dislike the new specials. What will be the real test is what most people think.

I personly am looking forward to the new specials, and my advice to anyone who is being a bit of a goit about the whole thing is if your that bothered dont watch it! (Altough i still want them to get enough ratings to make more, so leave it on and go in a different room!)

BTW this is my first ever post!