Happy forum birthday!

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Abe, May 6, 2017.

1. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

Admittedly, we kinda missed these ones by threeish weeks.

Anyways, happy birthday to two of the accounts which have helped shape the current state of the forum and also may never be heard from again.

Neither of them had constant names, and I am unsure as to their current ones, but:

DICK

and

HORTON

Happy 1-year!

(Oh, and if we did celebrate it, and I just forgot, here's my excuse for it anyway)

Nikki the Great likes this.
  2. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I have to admit that I don't know who Dick and Horton are. What are their user names on here?

3. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

I'm not confident on either, although I think I know Dick's, but I wouldn't be able to know Horton's unless we were able to sort Members by date...

Both were major chat figures. Dick would come in doing impressions of famous people/acts/characters, and it was honestly one of the best parts of any night.

Horton would come in and immediately hide himself using a couple of old glitches, although some mistakes often lead to his exposure. He would often not be on, erm, his best behavior either (occasionally bordering on reportably nasty, if I remember right), and we thought we pinpointed a suspect (with no solid proof but some pretty substantial stuff) but I won't be the one to say who it was. Horton is known for the infamous hilarious Chris Lockers "Am I you?" situation, which we may have hinted at a few times since - after which he soon left out of sheer embarrassment.

jmc2000, Nikki the Great and Bluey like this.
  4. Asclepius

Asclepius Supply Officer

Happy forum birthday! Send please PM to Dick or he won't even know about this thread.

5. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Console Officer

Dick is easy to find if he ever pm'd you or if you ever pm'd him. Horton on the other hand is likely lost forever until he re-emerges as Alistair Brownchum, Ben Chilloot, Stan Generous, Jenny Grassroot and friends.

jmc2000 likes this.
  6. Nikki the Great

Also, less importantly, May the 4th 2016 was the day that simulant37 ran away from the forum. He did so love Star Wars didn't he? RIP.

7. jmc2000

jmc2000 Deck Sergeant

Yes it was. Maybe he'll post on the forum now the chatroom's gone :-) What a shame he can't change his screen name to match his impressions, though.

Also, while we're talking of people who aren't here... WHERE THE F@*& IS ANDI PETERS?!?!?!

Nikki the Great likes this.
  8. Nikki the Great

Guys STOP EVERYTHING! We cannot continue until Andi Peters shows his face :mad:

jmc2000 likes this.