HELP!

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Andrew, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Andrew

Andrew Executive Officer

Originally posted by Kerry Henderson, uklfc@hotmail.co.uk

I thought this might be the best place to ask....and I'm not exactly sure where this belongs...possibly Floor 13.

As I've previously said, I'm a Media Production BTEC student at Fareham College, and I am putting out a call to RD fans, old and new, who live in the Portsmouth/Southampton area and do not mind being interviewed. You can be from further afield, if you don't mind travelling, or doing a phone interview.

This is for a podcast assignment, and the podcast is on RD.

As a student, I can't pay for people to get to me (but I might be able to stretch to cups of tea/coffee/possibly a pint...or can)

Please PLEASE is ANYONE able to help (even if you have to bring Mr Flibble with you for company, I won't mind, as long as he has no hex-vision)

Ta muchly

Inmate 5384 :-D

(PS. There should be some form of contact details on my profile, if not, let me know on ere...somehow)

2. kezzzs

kezzzs Third Technician

I went to Fareham College 6/7 years ago :-D
    Love to help but I'm currently residing in Brighton

3. starbugtippy

starbugtippy Skutter

i'm a dwarf fan. also studying media at college. i get how hard it is to find people our age into the older sci-fi stuff. i live in hedge end and go to college in eastligh. fareham is on the same train line and it won't cost me much to get to the fareham train station. i'd be happy to be interviewed. e-mail me and well talk more.
    p.s. being a girl i often get nothing but sarcasm from guys who like the show. just because they're guys doesn't make them more of a fan. :-)

4. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

Thanks Andrew. Hopefully I can make it.