Hex Rimmer Bobblehead

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by backtoreality, Jul 6, 2010.

1. backtoreality

backtoreality Supply Officer

I know this will be a tough one, but would anybody that managed to buy a Hex Rimmer Bobblehead be willing to sell it on to me?

I have the Lister, Cat, Kryten and the Inquisitor bobbleheads on my 'Red Dwarf Shelf' and it would just be awesome and make my so very happy to complete the set.

Yours hopefully

Dave

:-)

2. Madwolf

Madwolf Catering Officer

If my memory serves me right there was only one ever and it was bought at auction at DJ in Peterborough. Wasn't me. Regret I didn't bid for it though as I have the other 4. I believe it was one of the G&T guys who got it lucky guy. I doubt he'll part with it. I wouldn't:-D

3. backtoreality

crapolloa!

thanks for the update, i misunderstood previous posts and thought it was on limited sale to people attending one of Dimension jumps a couple of years ago so hoping that there would be about 50 floating around.

im heading to the Dimension Jump next year so hopefully if someone is watching this space with the power and the knowhow they might get come up with some treats for us to buy???

4. Madwolf

Madwolf Catering Officer

If there was I'd have bought one:!: Been to 8 DJ's inc the last 4 didn't see any bobble heads apart from the Lister,Kryten and Inquisitor for sale. Got a Duane Dibley one via Play when series 8 first released. You may need a lottery win to convince the owner to part with it;-)

5. backtoreality

wow lucky guy who did get his hands on the one hex rimmer, petty if they had the mould and design for one they didn't continue to do more :-(

Just got my hands on a Duane Dibbley bobblehead through Play.com's second hand section so chuffed with that!

We'll thank you very much Mad Wolf for the info although i didn't get a hex rimmer bobblehead from this post knowing that they are not out there for the general public has put an ease on my mad desire to buy everything RED DWARF! :-D

6. Mardroid

Mardroid Console Officer

Yeah. It's a shame they didn't make enough money to continue. I had my eye on the Psiren one though myself...

On the other hand I did get one of the limited release Dibbleys that came with Beat the Geek. Not my favourite (that would be Kryten and the Inquisitor. What? Can't I have joint favourites?) but it's nice to have. At some point I might try to hunt down Lister too. I had it, but it broke. Unfortunately even those mass produced are quite hard to get hold of now.

7. backtoreality

Psiren bobblehead eh? is that immortalisation of Pete Tranter's sister or the monster one? they'd both be pretty cool hehehe

I just got my Kryten bobblehead through 'Who Blackpool' online store and here's its link for the Lister bobblehead...

http://www.whoblackpool.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=8356

And bizarrely here's an other link on the same website for lister but 10 pounds dearer if you need it...
    http://www.whoblackpool.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2157

8. Mardroid

Mardroid Console Officer

9. backtoreality

Yeah its a great price for such a nice collectors item. Apparently the shop is a giant doctor who store. How cool would a red dwarf shop like that be