How will you watch the new epsiodes?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by ac_cloud, Oct 3, 2012.

1. simulant37

simulant37 Science Officer

In a rather cliched way probably beer & curry. Sorry I cannot stand microwave meals. I do not own a microwave.

2. Smegerama

Smegerama Supply Officer

I am currently watching British television from my computer in the US. Brilliant.

Did I ever tell you I love you?

3. Mardroid

Mardroid Console Officer

I hope to watch it live when it comes on. I sometimes work late, but I don't plan to work too late tomorrow.

I've got a mate who will probably want to meet up with me after work though. I ordered a package for him from Amazon. He's completely computer and internet illiterate so gets me to order stuff quite regularly. Sigh. (He's got a thing for cheap mobile phones.) The thing arrived today so he'll probably want me to give it to him tomorrow evening. If I don't leave work too late, I should still be able to fit him in and get home in time (and there's always Dave Ja Vu) but otherwise I might have to catch the repeat.

If it comes to it I'll watch the version on the website, but I'd prefer to watch it on a proper telly.

4. UnluckyChris

UnluckyChris Third Technician

Heh, fair enough. Maybe a cliche, but fitting all the same. To be honest, I usually cook all the ready meals in oven as they definitely taste better, and just use the microwave if I'm in a mega rush. I am a sucker for Rustlers burgers though, unhealthy and expensive. And I wonder why my waistline is expanding these days.

5. Number_58

Number_58 Second Technician

Like Martha used to make...

But I'll probably be watching in my own bubble as well. ;-)

6. bedfordfalls

bedfordfalls Deck Sergeant

I still want to know who Martha was...

I totally get the no distractions thing. I remember when BTE was airing a friend rang me who didn't have DAVE and wanted to come and watch it...and I would't let him...hahaha, it was so awkward. He wasn't a long term fan and I knew he's just be rabbiting on about there not being laughter and things.

Ended up watching it with the other half who had never seen the show before but was really intrigued by my behaviour. She was ordered not to ask questions until it was over.

Haha, New Red Dwarf turns me into a borderline sociopath. :lol:

7. talkie3000

talkie3000 Deck Sergeant

8. karnie

karnie Supply Officer

Illegally, apparently.

9. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I think I'm going to ditch the microwave meal idea and perhaps just have a coffee.

10. simulant37

So no triple fried egg, chili, chutney sandwich?

11. dvd3500

dvd3500 Catering Officer

I will likely be ironing or folding clothes and possibly drinking beer/wine.
    I am not sure if I am an enlightened 21st century man or woos...

12. simulant37

Wot?

13. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

I'll do the ironing then me and the missus will sit down with a takeaway to watch it :-D

14. AnnieMouse

AnnieMouse Second Technician

I am ridiculously excited for tonight, and I'm sure my bouncing good mood today is down to RDX!
    I will be on my own, on my sofa, not eating anything - too distracting! - but will likely indulge in a G&T or glass of red.
    Pea & mint hummus on toast will be my pre-viewing dinner though [/poor freelancer with no food budget this month].

15. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I only just realised that this thread was started not by the Cloud we all know but another one. I wasn't aware we had more than one of them.

16. ac_cloud

ac_cloud Skutter

Sorry, I'm a bit of a lurker and don't post much, didn't realise you already had a Cloud, I'll change the name, ha

17. bossk_

bossk_ Skutter

Lager is compulsory, in the back room which has a new big telly :shock: and a laptop to read reactions here and in G&T :? away from the disapproving wife ;-) Looking forward to it.

18. CharlieTeague

CharlieTeague First Technician

Tonight I'll be watching it with my friend, we'll both be having larger and I'll write JMC on the cans.
    I'll also be having curry but my friend doesn't like curry so he's gonna have pizza instead so I might sneakily pour curry sauce on it.

We'll also film ourselves watching and talking about it and I'll upload it onto youtube as a review.

19. pad_ehh

pad_ehh Catering Officer

I'll be watching at home, but as I have some things to do tonight due to unforeseen circumstances I may have to watch the 11:40pm repeat, but will have zero distractions and plenty of snacks on hand and a beer so I can totally enjoy it.

20. lemonhead

lemonhead Second Technician

I'll watch it at 9pm with the family then I think I'll find somewhere quiet, by myself, and catch it again on Dave Ja Vu with a big mug of tea. Might order pizza too.