How will you watch the new epsiodes?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by ac_cloud, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Freeborn

Freeborn Flight Co-Ordinator

I have a few friends coming 'round, with beer and food. My original plan was to go the extra geeky mile and have curry and poppadoms, but we've decided on pizza now. Although I still bought some poppadoms for extra munchies though. We may watch BTE from around 7pm too.

I'll be watching episode 2 with a friend I went to see the show recorded with. But I plan to watch episode 3 alone, and will likely watch ep 1 and 2 back again before hand :-)

2. james3325

james3325 Second Technician

im going to watch it live with a few beers a big joint and a bucket of vindaloo lol CANT WAIT :-D

3. Strat-tastic

Strat-tastic Flight Co-Ordinator

9 pm my Chinese cookery class is due to end, so off sharpish from there to watch it from my HDD when I get home, with a beer or three. 8)

4. jez999

jez999 Third Technician

I've started defrosting the chicken now. Will be watching with ice cold cider and madras curry. Always thought Lister was missing out with no cider. :-D

5. UnluckyChris

UnluckyChris Third Technician

I've had to delay my plans due to my wife's demands. She's never been particularly into RD, but she was most insistent that I not watch it without her. She seems to think we don't spend enough time together for some reason. Anywho, she's just arrived home so I have 20 minutes to wait until I can watch the DVD recording back. Would much rather have a HDD recorder so I could watch it back while it's still recording, but mustn't grumble.

6. karnie

karnie Supply Officer

It's either blocked or the traffic is causing it to fail... more likely the former.

7. dodgebizkit

dodgebizkit Deck Sergeant

[IG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/justdodgeme/20121004_205823.jpg[/IMG]

Bliss!

8. dodgebizkit

dodgebizkit Deck Sergeant

[IG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/justdodgeme/20121004_205823.jpg[/IMG]

Bliss!

9. newkemall

newkemall Third Technician

I watch on Dave, then I watch it straight after on skybox whist checking this forum for things people have noticed! Great fun :-D

10. jedshepherd

jedshepherd Console Officer

As Red Dwarf XI is around the corner (a year away), I am pondering how I should watch the new episodes.

Hopefully there will be an official screening event which I can attend along with a bunch of Red Dwarf fans, otherwise its going to be Live on Dave. I think if I wait any longer than an hour, spoilers will will overtake my twitter and slip through the cracks on Garbage Pod! (I hope not though).

Its quite a ways away! All back to mine for an unofficial screening party?