How you got into RED DWARF

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by jacksmith, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

I know manners are something you lack, but it's usually customary to at least say "thank you" regardless of whether someone is right or not, especially when that said person was trying to help!!! :x:x:x:x:x

2. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

Another glory hunter :roll:

3. dibbleysmeghead

dibbleysmeghead Second Technician

My friends in high school had watched it for years and I remember staying over with some mates while in sixth form college. They were going through some old episodes on VHS. I remember liking it but didn't really get into it for some reason. This was about 1996 I think.

Fast forward a few years (about 2009) I picked up the box set (series 1-8 Just the Shows) on DVD and fell in love with it. I think I appreciated the writing and story a lot more as an adult.

4. carparkattendant

carparkattendant Third Technician

My brother watching Better Than Life on first broadcast. We managed to record Queeg and watched it regularly until Backwards blew our minds November 1989.

5. johna1905

johna1905 Second Technician

saw the ad's on bbc 2 leading up to when series 1 was 1st shown, lay on the end of the bed with my brother and watched The End on my 14inch portable tv was hooked from day one, yes 14inch tv, how times change i was 12 at the time, my son who is 8 does the same but on his 32inch tv,