Howard Goodall

Discussion in 'RED DWARF XI / XII' started by Slainmonkey, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Slainmonkey

Slainmonkey Deck Sergeant

I think it's time credit is given to the new music Howard Goodall has be doing for this new series, particularly when compared to his work on Red Dwarf X which seemed was rather lacking. I mean not only was their not much new work last series with the vast majority of it being recycled, but the new stuff wasn't very good either....the track for the climax of Trojan being particularly horrible. I feel here his new work is vastly improved and really seems to fit the show better.

2. Pendo

Pendo Supply Officer

I know we've had the music cues for Series I-VIII but I'd like some sort of official soundtrack release, even if it's download only.

We've not had any of his cues from Series X or XI released (except for the Trojan one which was uploaded onto Twitter I think) and it doesn't look like we'll get them on the DVD either, which is such a shame. I'd love to hear them in full. And maybe some kind of documentation to explain which cues from X and XI were reused from previous series, and which were newly created tracks.

3. UltraDevotee

UltraDevotee Catering Officer

I think one of the music cues when the Dwarfers are first exploring the SS Samsara is from series 6.