If Doug had left instead of Rob...

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Ant the Dragon, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Ant the Dragon

Ant the Dragon Flight Co-Ordinator

....and had written series 7,8 and BTE - all you annoying fans would still have slated each and every episode and gone "Oh Doug is clearly the talented writer!

WHY? The sad thing about British and American society - we have to moan and nit pick at everything to fullfill our everyday lives!

Even those who found BTE funny couldn't help winge at the pointless:
    "oh we need canned laughter" (despite slating series 7 for the very same reason)
    "oh they used too much CGI" (despite the fact it looked amazing compared to previous series!)

for those who do think Rob is more funny - I URGE you to watch his failed !SKY ONE! series 'the Strangerers'. Good luck trying to find it though, never made it onto Video it was that good!!!

Psychology lesson over!

2. Ant the Dragon

No, I will buy it now... but I have read Last Human! VERY FUNNY!

The point I was making is... they appear to be funnier together!
    And society just moans for the hell of it...

3. lynseyjinn

lynseyjinn First Technician

The only annoying fan around here is you and you're more of a fanboy, there's a world of difference.

That's rich coming from from someone whose name is ANTIeverything and spends his time moaning because people aren't obliged to agree with every word he spews onto these boards.

For the final time, you do not have to mindlessly worship everything about every single episode. BTE is not perfect, neither is any other episode of any other series, therefore there are things to criticise. And fans are ENTITLED to criticise! Is it sinking in yet?!

Lesson in manners over. I'm not going to bother responding to any more of your posts because let's face it - you're a troll. If you've got some mission to populate the boards with pointless inflammatory messages, go right ahead. But I for one am not going to pay you any mind any more.

4. Ant the Dragon

Oh no the definition of an ANNOYING RED DWARF FAN isn't going to reply to a sensible post... someone get the samaritans on the phone for me plllleeeeassse!

5. Andrew

Andrew Executive Officer

Antieverything, cut out the inflammatory posts and personal attacks.

6. Ant the Dragon

ha ha typical..

You read what she wrote right??? Or do those posts not exist in your dimension?

What a hypocrite you are Andrew

7. jacksmith

jacksmith Catering Officer

Not very contsructively i'm going to say WOW...

8. Keir_FTGL_Shiels

Keir_FTGL_Shiels Catering Officer

Nit-pick should be hyphenated.

9. Tex_Rimmer

Tex_Rimmer First Technician

Doesn't a rule like that place an undue hardship on people who don't know how to think or argue logically?

10. jamiec

jamiec Third Technician

ANTIeverything said

how Immature

11. Tex_Rimmer

And "we" should be capitalized. Though really, "we" is the wrong word entirely, since he doesn't intend to refer to himself. Actually, "we" should be replaced with something like "All you people who are smarter than me".

12. Ant the Dragon

You STILL here? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

13. Tex_Rimmer

No, you're imagining it. (Sheesh, this guy's thicker than a ticket tout's wad.)

And by the way, I have a bone to pick with you. What's the big idea telling Lynsey Calver that he's the definition of an annoying Red Dwarf fan? I thought I was. Does everybody who embarrasses you or catches you in a mistake automatically take the title from the last one who had it? That hardly seems fair.

14. Ant the Dragon

This forum (and it's web master) is amazing!!!

Doug must be soooo proud.

15. Tex_Rimmer

If you feel bad for him, stop embarrassing him. This ain't rocket science, and the moderators are already asking you to do the same thing.

16. jacksmith

Do i detect irony in this thicko's nature? I mean his name's ANTIeverything, maybe he's trying to get on everyone's nerves;
    if you are Mr. Everything, you certainly are fantastic in your act of complete imature smeghead.
    Although it's more likely you have an acute irony-deficiancy.

17. Ant the Dragon

And on what basis do you make this amazing judgement??? Or are you just trying to join in to meet Tex (sigh) Rimmers approval?

18. jacksmith

At the risk of making my self look very unprofessional and will be the kiss of death to my non-existent-reputation:
    Anti, F I S H, that's how you spell fish, now just keel over, i'm sure it will all come flooding back.

19. Ant the Dragon

Like just like Rimmer... if you can't answer a question just talk a load of crap! Good work!

Have a Rimmer salute on me!

20. jacksmith

You sir, are an antagonistic oaf, Andrew has already warned you, and i suppose i shouldn't have risen to the challenge of provoking you there so, to not further your own hideous embarrasement this will be my last post on this thread directed to you.

Also the awnser was that i only had to read some of the stuff you've written to deduce that you have an Irony defeciancy.