Ill be watching BTE at the cinema! you?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by h3lter, Mar 23, 2009.

1. h3lter

h3lter Second Technician

wondering where you will all be watchin BTE, either goin to a group gathering etc or in comfort of your own home?

i have gone out and bought a projector set up, so i can watch RD BTE on a 90" screen!
    thats 5ft, left to right of screen!! lol

roll on April 10th (coinsidently my old mans birthday lol)

have started watching RD from series 1 to 8 again just to gear up! :-D

2. RedDwarffan2982

RedDwarffan2982 First Technician

3. RedDwarffan2982

RedDwarffan2982 First Technician

I too have a projector. one in my room and one down stairs so will be watching RD:BtE on one of those

Edit sorry for the double post I got an error for the first one and re wrote it and posted it

4. mrtomjohn

mrtomjohn Skutter

I'll be watching it on my 48'' HDTV. It's a shame though that its being filmed on RED cameras (UBER HD) yet broadcast in standard def. Heres hoping for blu-ray releases.

5. Keir_FTGL_Shiels

Keir_FTGL_Shiels Catering Officer

Keir Shiels's Red Dwarf Fancy Dress Dinner Party.

Menu to include curry (obviously) and dessert of waffles, dripping in honey and jam with three fried eggs on the side coated in cheese (Although actually ice-cream made up to look like eggs)

6. h3lter

h3lter Second Technician

what about the fresh strawberries? lol

7. Mardroid

Mardroid Console Officer

Heh. I've been watching that programme too. There was something wrong about the cockatrice though.

I'll likely be watching Red Dwarf on my old style CRT telly. It's a 28 inch wide-screen though, so not a bad thing. Doesn't seem that long since I bought it, although I realise it must be over 8 years now!

8. jdalton2009

jdalton2009 Skutter

I'll be watching it upstairs, in my room, with some popcorn, a pizza, and my tini tv... just the way i've watched nearly every single episode of Red Dward numerous times. :-D:-D:-D

9. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I'll be watching the specials on my ugly old box-shaped analogue television. A television that I hope to be finally replacing sometime in the coming months.

10. goldy_T_O_T

goldy_T_O_T Deck Sergeant

Ont Canada eating cat nip and drinking Milk
    Well when ever it gets to north America I'll be watching it on my I think its about 3 years old 19 inch stereo TV and unfortunately by my lonesome with some kind of snacks but it won't be so lonesome if I think about you guys. :-)*hearts*

11. TheAmazingDannyKing

TheAmazingDannyKing Catering Officer

I have a projector, but I never thought about watching BTE on it.
    I do watch Red Dwarf on it a fair bit. I havent used it recently though despite it being new, I've randomly developed exploding lamp phobia after reading the instruction booklet. >_>

"DANGER- Lamp may explode during use. Room may fill with poisonous gases, turn off power, ventilate room and evacuate."

.....:shock:

12. HelenW

HelenW First Technician

I'll just be watching it on a normal telly in my room, hehe. However, it's my mum's birthday on the 11th and we'll probably be going out to dinner, so I'll have to video part 2 and watch it later. I know it's not that terrible but I just want to watch it when it premiers!

13. Smegerama

Smegerama Supply Officer

I'll have to figure some way to watch it on the computer, since I'm in America.