Is there a Dave+1?

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by birty2k, Mar 28, 2009.

1. birty2k

birty2k Skutter

Sorry for the random question, but is there a Dave+1 on freeview? I get in from work at 9pm on the friday and I am NOT missing the first 15-20 mins or so, so I was wondering if anyone had a channel number or whatever, as I can't seem to see it on my list :/

Btw, if there ISN'T a Dave+1, it looks like I am watching all 3 back to back on the monday night :P

EDIT: Dave Ja Vu Channel 25, hmm it aint picking up in my list though. With freeview, if a new channel airs, is it added when you retune?

2. DAN_JMC

DAN_JMC Catering Officer

if you retune it should pick new channels up

3. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Digital can be a strange thing. My HDD recorder was initially unable to pick up BBC1 and BBC2 on digital, even with many re-tunings, and I had to watch them both on analogue. I thought I'd have to purchase a better aerial, but about a month later it suddenly came up on screen that some new channels had been found, and suddenly both BBC1 and BBC2 were there in digital with perfect picture quality.

4. TheAmazingDannyKing

TheAmazingDannyKing Catering Officer

The transmition towers are always changing the strength of their signal output as engineers work on them, at the moment digital has a lower than usual signal output. When digital swtichover occurs, all towers will move digital transmition to full power, meaning everyone will get *much* better signals.