Last RD ep. you watched recently

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by sanja, Aug 10, 2010.

1. sanja

sanja Supply Officer

Emohawk Polymorph today

2. Mardroid

Mardroid Console Officer

I put my Red Dwarf Series 1 DVD on just the other day. I got to Backwards.... then fell asleep during the episode.

Not because of the episode though. It is great, probably the best in series 1 and up there in Red Dwarf as a whole, I'd just been suffering from sleep deprivation and it caught up with me.

3. ALynnL07

ALynnL07 Third Technician

The last episode I watched was Future Echoes, two days ago. I decided I was gonna re-watch all the episodes from beginning to end in order until I either finish, or the summer's over. We'll see what happens first. :P

4. nicky_j

nicky_j Deck Sergeant

Back to Earth a few months back. I watched all the series in order at the start of this year.

5. brautigan

brautigan Third Technician

I'm actually in the process of watching the remastered episodes on the Bodysnatcher collection. I bought the set about two years ago but never actually watched the shows as I was more interested in the documentaries. I'm watching them in sequence with the additional notes highlighting the differences between original and remastered versions. Intriguing!

6. Cruel Slayer

Cruel Slayer Console Officer

Last night, Beyond A Joke and then Tikka To Ride. I'm trying to learn to love series VII!

7. acerimmer_165

acerimmer_165 Supply Officer

Sleep deprivation was probably a factor in this post :P

EIther you were dreaming or watching Series 3! :-D

8. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

It surprises me but I don't think I've seen an episode since watching the full version of Back To Earth about twelve months ago. Time seems to move so quickly sometimes. Here we are, nearly two-thirds of the way through 2010, and I've yet to watch an episode of Red Dwarf this year.

I'll have to remedy this sometimes soon, probably with Beyond A Joke.

9. Daniel

Daniel Console Officer

Thinking about it... probably not too different here. Around release time of Back to Earth. Might have seen a couple since then though, can't remember.... certainly hasn't been for a bloody long while though.

Yet still a day hasn't passed when I haven't quoted something from the Dwarf at some point in general conversation! Too many years and too many viewings have left an imprint that will never fade.

10. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I've become fond of exclaiming,"What a Dibbley!" whenever I do something stupid.

11. Mardroid

Mardroid Console Officer

Nope, I was thinking of series 1!

The episode I was thinking of was Future Echoes though. Why I thought 'Backwards'... I'm not sure. I was thinking about Backwards recently though* so it was probably a brain fart from that.

*Specifically I was thinking about how amazing that city walk scene was considering the fact that it is actually Chris Barrie and Robert Llewellyn who were walking backwards. Walking backwards through a crowd of the general public while dressed in costumes (one being Captain Emerald) and apparently nobody took any notice of them!

12. betelgeuse

betelgeuse Catering Officer

I'm currently rewatching all the series before i rewatch Back To Earth which I only bought the other week.
    I know 8 series and an aniversary special is great for ANY sci fi/comedy series, but when your watching series by series you just want it to go on and on lol

13. Daniel

Daniel Console Officer

Haha, get many funny looks off people? I know I do occasionally at moments like that.

My most common one is probably "You're about as much use a condom machine in the Vatican" on the extremely frequent occasion that someone (including myself at times) is proving somewhat... surplus to requirements. Happens with quite unnecessary frequency.

14. SoundableObject

SoundableObject Catering Officer

Erm, I think it would be 'Only the Good...'. I might re-watch 'Back to Earth' again soon, I watched it alot when I got the Blu-Ray in March but I haven't watched it since about April. That story still feels new compared to other episodes so I like to watch it alot more, plus you know, it is fantastic tele! :-D

15. Cruel Slayer

Cruel Slayer Console Officer

Stoke Me A Clipper, last night. I'd actually forgotten how good an episode it was. It contains a lot of good comedy. Really, a lot of good moments for a program that length.

16. jeremy

jeremy Catering Officer

Camille Yesterday. I recently just borrowed the DVD and I haven't seen series 4 in around half a year maybe more. I really love Camille it is one of my favourite episodes.

17. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

No, I tend to only utter it when I'm alone. I discovered long ago that quoting Red Dwarf lines in front of the uninitiated just results in confusion.

18. Madwolf

Madwolf Catering Officer

Back to Earth part 3. My New Years resolution was to watch an episode every Sunday at 7pm. Got well ahead of schedule :-D Watched all of 8 over 3 nights last week. Watched Bodysnatchers documentary on series 1 Monday and most of documentary on series 2 last night. Got a funny feeling in my kidneys and my liver that an announcement on the new series is imminent.

19. Daniel

Daniel Console Officer

That it does. Unfortunately for me, it's become so ingrained into my natural speech patterns that I can't help it anymore. Most people I know who are uninitiated tend to just ignore me now when I start and ask some other Dwarfer what the hell I meant!

Makes for some rather peculiar conversations...

20. sanja

sanja Supply Officer

My family knows them all by now.... My friends doesn't look surprised when I use dwarf line, couse I usualy speak nonsence :-D And my ex uses smeg now all the time ;-)... Naturaly I smeg all the time to... People now ask me if that is from Red dwarf... I just smile stupidly :-) they know it is...

PS: Meltdown, Rimmerworld