Last Red Dwarf Episode You Watched

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by simulant37, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Angelic_Storm

Angelic_Storm Catering Officer

Do you mean it got stuck in the disc tray, and you couldn't get it out? Series 10 has some great episodes, but also a couple of mediocre ones. But still, I think it's probably the best series of Dwarf overall since series 6. :-)

2. Mardroid

Mardroid Console Officer

Entangled. I didn't enjoy it as much this time but I think that's largely due to previously watching it last week.I'm watching it again so soon as I recently got the Blu-ray and wanted to see how it compares.

Anyway, its still a decent episode.

3. simulant37

simulant37 Science Officer

4. simulant37

Marooned

5. Hollo_Marx

Hollo_Marx Catering Officer

Smoke Me a Kipper. I love this episode for the opening sequence alone, although I'll admit I do find the whole "Rimmer becoming Ace" thing to be pretty weak. Especially all those little coffins. Who makes all the little coffins? How do all those different Aces wind up in the exact same type of little coffin after dying? If the Aces come from all different alternate universes, how come their little coffins all wind up in that one particular reality where Lister and Rimmer are? Why did no one think anything odd about the lame excuse Lister gave about one of the knights "escaping" from the AR game? I could understand it if we'd had an episode where something like that had happened previously, but it never did.

Obviously I spend way too much time thinking about Red Dwarf.

6. simulant37

Backwards, with commentary

7. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

Backwards without commentary. Has to be said, it is a pretty rubbish episode that hasn't aged very well. Never been a fan of series 3!

8. OurJud

OurJud Deck Sergeant

Quarantine.

9. OurJud

OurJud Deck Sergeant

Demons and Angels

The lows in this embarrass me. The only funny scene with them is when Kryten decides it would be a good idea to suddenly headbutt Cat.

10. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I love the low Lister. Some find the character annoying (especially because of that laugh), but I think he's hilarious. And how can anyone not love the low Rimmer?

11. OurJud

OurJud Deck Sergeant

Yes, that laugh... you can't even call it a laugh - unless you happen to be Shane MacGowan, of course, then that's exactly what you'd call it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr09CE7OWkE

It's just how hard they're all trying to be 'bad' - and Kryten with those silly twitches and jerks. Stop it now!

12. simulant37

Yes I got one of my companions to dress like that once...:eek:ops:

13. OurJud

OurJud Deck Sergeant

Back to Reality - still in a league of its own.

That AR Suite is fantastic and would grace any Hollywood sci-fi blockbuster, even today.

14. simulant37

Err...really?!? As much as I like the episode I cannot agree if you please...

[​IMG]

15. OurJud

OurJud Deck Sergeant

Now there's a surprise! It's so unlike you to disagree with people.

16. simulant37

Sorry, I'll agree with you if it will make you feel better...but that would be a lie...I cannot agree that the "AR Suite is fantastic and would grace any Hollywood sci-fi blockbuster, even today."...:roll:

17. OurJud

OurJud Deck Sergeant

How did you garner from my reply that I wanted you to agree with me? I was merely pointing out the fact that I wasn't surprised you disagreed, as every post you make is either stressing your opinion over someone else's, rolling your eyes at them, or simply disagreeing.

You do know it's perfectly okay to occasionally hold the same opinion as others, don't you?

18. simulant37

I garnered it from your reply because you seemed perturbed by my response. The very fact that you responded in such a way would indicate that it mattered to you. But yes, I do realise that "it's perfectly okay to occasionally hold the same opinion as others" because I do on many subjects...

19. OurJud

OurJud Deck Sergeant

Psirens.

Not a bad series (Legion being the stand-out episode) but I miss Red Dwarf's sleeping quarters and the bunk bickering it allowed between Rimmer and Lister.

20. Diet_coke

Diet_coke Science Officer

White hole on Dave last night