Last thing you bought

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by jmc2000, May 6, 2017.

1. Cloud

Cloud Console Officer

Jeez....what do you think about this @Nikki the Great

Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  2. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Console Officer

Omg that's horrific guys! Why did you show me this? I'll never sleep again!

Abe, Cloud, BigOleDummy and 1 other person like this.
  3. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Deck Sergeant

Planet Express Hdg, N. America , Earth, Sol System
    OK...... sorry I didn't mean to horrify you. Here's a variant that may soothe your frazzled nerves.... as the saying goes "once you chin strap, you can't come back"
    [​IMG]

Nikki the Great likes this.
  4. Nikki the Great

That's hot.

BigOleDummy and Cloud like this.
  5. BigOleDummy

@Nikki the Great ....... are you trying to make Cloud jealous?!
    [​IMG]

6. Nikki the Great

Well I'm kinda trying to entice him into growing this sort of hair piece I guess.

Abe and BigOleDummy like this.
  7. BigOleDummy

Well, make sure you cut him some slack these things take time. See? He's already started, plus throwing in a mustache as a bonus!
    [​IMG]

8. Nikki the Great

Lolol this from the guy who looked up Ant, Stephen and Sarah on twitter for no reason and posted results/screenshot pics of them? Hahaha you do make me laugh.

9. Nikki the Great

Never trash talked any of those people lol. You looked Ant up cos you're obsessed with him. Nobody mentioned Sarah but you randomly posted pics of her...and asked for pics of several other users who weren't there. I don't know how you obtained pics of Stephen and his gf (Who you thought was someone else) but you did and posted them.

Also...you absolute clown lol I have never met Woolford in my life, this is the account you claimed Harry gave you the password for. You're thinking of someone entirely different xD

10. Nikki the Great

Looool Danny you absolute liar hahahaha you posted a pic of Sarah in chat! Nobody mentioned her til then and @jmc2000 even asked you why you were looking her up on twitter! You gave some vague reason about her coming up as a suggestion, but it was creepy how you posted a pic of her all of a sudden. And she wasn't the only one you did that to. This is just one reason you started creeping us all out.

I mean, you've just mugged yourself off by mixing up who you think I know irl vs an account you claimed to be Harry ffs lolol

Oh noes back to the ignore list for me, whatever will I do? Crying irl :'(

11. Nikki the Great

Also "accidentally edited out original post" = I quoted you too quick when you were doing your usual trick of posting crap about me/my friends and deleting it, so you had to try to make it look innocent lol.

12. Nikki the Great

Lol glad I quoted everything, look at the little pillock going back and editing his posts now he realises how silly he looks hahaha

13. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

I am mostly trying to stay out of this as it was never really my fight, but I can absolutely guarantee you that Danny either posted photos of Sarah or posted links directly to them in chat while I was in the Dulles airport.

BigOleDummy and Nikki the Great like this.
  14. Nikki the Great

Yep! Thanks for confirming that Abe.

Abe likes this.
  15. jmc2000

jmc2000 Deck Sergeant

What a rubbish weight loss system.

Danny, aka @PeeJayHarvey:

This has got a bit daft now. No one wanted another flamewar on the forum; it should have stayed a private falling out. Seb hasn't re-banned you, which is his decision to make. If you're hanging around, I think we have to resolve this promptly between ourselves, to stop it souring the Aigburth Arms any further.

The reason it erupted on here is because you did your whole "I wish you no harm, I don't bear grudges" speech in chat... then went off and started PMing people that we were "obsessed" with you and stalking you on Google, and changed your location/sig to stuff like "Google me. Again." That was *after* we wished each other well for the future and parted on fairly civil terms. It's why Nikki and Cloud are trolling you in various threads. I PMed you at the weekend to ask what changed and you didn't reply. Since then, we've been warned by a third party that you're also posting snidey stuff and deleting it at times when we're not online.

Based on how dovish you were (or affected to be) when we last spoke in chat, the way you went to the forum and started a whispering campaign is another reason not to trust you. Even when we were getting on (which was genuine, by the way) it wasn't based on trust. Don't forget - last year, I spent several weeks talking to what I thought was an overweight woman with anxiety issues... only to discover it was you in disguise!!

You have a long history of mucking about on the forum with sockpuppets. So of course we don't trust you not to do that. Recently, you sent a screenshot of a sockpuppet we *knew* was you, and tried to make us think it was Harry. That put us right on guard, and made us wonder what your latest game was. When you later said, "Okay, I admit to being *that* sockpuppet, but I swear I'm not *this* sockpuppet" - why would we believe you? You only admitted to being the first one when confronted with proof. Otherwise, you'd still be denying it now. So your "not guilty" pleas regarding the other sockpuppets carry no weight. In the absence of proof, we'd expect you to deny it either way.

Put yourself in our shoes. What would *you* think?

The daft thing is we didn't even fall out over the sockpuppets themselves. It was the way you kept pointing them out and affecting to have theories about who they might be. That was very annoying, when we knew that one of them was you and strongly suspected they all were! Your relationship with Nikki never recovered after you tried to make me think one of the sockpuppets was her. Sending defamatory PMs clearly triggered another nose-dive, and now it's turned into a public round of he said/she said :-(

No one can prove that you were *all* the sockpuppets. And I feel slightly bad for you, if you got blamed for some that genuinely weren't you. But you have to take it on the chin and shrug it off, because there's a boy-who-cried-wolf angle to all this. There's literally an Aesop's Fable about the situation you found yourself in, with the chatroom regulars. I don't understand why you felt like you had a grievance against us, when we didn't believe you. Later, we got wind of the PMs to third parties with the frivolous accusations of being "obsessed", and I guess it all got a bit unpleasant since then.

Can I suggest we take this off-forum, where it started? And I don't mean sneakily PMing third parties, lol. I mean getting together off forum to agree - *and stick to* - some kind of modus vivendi or non-aggression pact, or something - for the good of the forum?

BigOleDummy and Nikki the Great like this.
  16. Nikki the Great

These bad boys

[​IMG]

17. Pembers

Pembers Deck Sergeant

Eggs

18. BigOleDummy

Man....... I missed it Today!