Learn a new thing every day

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by jmc2000, Jan 2, 2018.

1. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

I blame lack of sleep.

I cannot think of any interesting facts to add to this thread at tje moment and thats the type of useless knowledge I know.

2. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

Did you know that I'm smegging hungry right now

Pembers likes this.
  3. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Console Officer

Good enough! And something I can totally relate to actually. I do actually watch a little Rugby when I can, its having a kind of awakening here these days believe it or not. When I was still traveling most of the bigger shows were/are bringing South Africans here to work the rides. They play the crap out of Rugby and watching them is what got me started. Interesting and exciting to watch, but no team of any sport can or will replace the Bronco's in my allegiance. Besides ..... :-D, our Logo is MUCH better!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    No contest :-)

Abe and FeeBee like this.
  4. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Console Officer

Today I learned that I was voted Best Female of this forum for 2 years in a row!

Pembers likes this.
  5. Asclepius

Asclepius Deck Sergeant

Shame on him. :sulk:

Nikki the Great likes this.
  6. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

What I learnt today is don't leave an iphone in the car. Thought I would leave my old one in the car to use as an MP3 player and that worked great this morning. This afternoon when I left work I couldn't use it for 5mins because it has a temperature setting and a message pops up telling you that the iphone cannot be used till it cools down. I used to leave my first gen itouch in the car for the same purpose and never had that issue even on 40c+ days.

7. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

What I learned in the past is don't have an iPhone

8. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

My next phone will probably be a nokia since they have started making them again unless I find something that I really like. Got a nokia for work to replace the nokia I have had since 2011.

I have not been happy with most of the phones on the market since the iphone 4s.

9. Kittypaws

Kittypaws Flight Co-Ordinator

Today I have learned that when some kid is jibber-jabbering about a whole lot of nothing, I get a headache. :eek:

10. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Console Officer

Take two aspirin and stay away from the little whippersnappers! Best part of getting older is getting to say: "Hey! You kids get off the lawn"! ;-):roll:

Kittypaws likes this.
  11. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

Asprin is listen in my medical file as an allergy. I am not allowed to take it anymore which is sad because it is the thing that works best for my headaches. Was causing me to bruise when I wore jeans, anything that was tight fitting would bruise me and sitting down or leaning on anything for long periods of time I would look like I was bashed up. Still bruise easy but not the that extreme.

Being around my friends kids for to long gives me a headache.