Least favourite episode, full stop

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by OurJud, Nov 21, 2016.

1. OurJud

OurJud Deck Sergeant

We've had Favourite Episode Full Stop, so let's look at the other end.

Typically I'm not including X in my contribution because it doesn't exist in my mind, but I'm going to say my least favourite episode is...

Pete, part 2

2. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

We've done this topic a million times before, but all right my least favourite episode of all time is Kryten. Yes, I hate this episode even more than Pete, than Krytie TV, in fact anything from season 8 - and I really detest season 8. Why? It's difficult to say, but there are two main reasons. First, David Ross was terrible as Kryten, and his mask and costume were awful. Frankly he was better as Talkie Toaster. Second, the annoying hyperactive audience that laughs and breaks into applause at everything as if they're seeing the funniest thing ever. Why is the audience so over the top in this episode? They're not like that for the rest of the second season or in any other season for that matter.

3. Slainmonkey

Slainmonkey Deck Sergeant

Ofcourse Pete Part 2 gets my vote, because it's not only is it the worst Red Dwarf episode.....It's one of the worst episodes of TV, period!

4. jimmydischarge

jimmydischarge Third Technician

Probably something from season 8, but off the top of my head I'm gonna say 'Duct Soup'.

5. emmawatson

emmawatson Second Technician

I think Queeg would have been improved immensely if Queeg had been portrayed as Rastafarian.