live show tickets

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by johna1905, Sep 30, 2015.

1. johna1905

johna1905 Second Technician

so who's got there email for the live show tickets

2. Freeborn

Freeborn Flight Co-Ordinator

Not me. :-(

It's all a big fix I tells ya!

Just kidding ;-) But yeah, no tickets for me as of yet.

3. KingR76

KingR76 Deck Sergeant

Not yet, and as many times as I've checked my email and junk folder - nothing, zero, nada

4. Pendo

Pendo Supply Officer

None for me either. Fingers crossed for the second round.

5. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

No one has as far as I can see. One has to wonder why they said "the week of the 28th..." if they aren't going to email out at all during that week!! :x

6. sundayforsammy

sundayforsammy Deck Sergeant

Ohh ! Was that the first round over ?
    I thought I would still have to wait a little while yet to find out, but if it is already done then I lost out AGAIN. Has anyone on the forum heard otherwise ? 8)

Just seen your Reply AntE mentioning the week of the 28th, if that is so then maybe the Friday of the week will be the date the emails go out, that being the forum update day and all.

7. Simonr1978

Simonr1978 Deck Sergeant

None for me either. Oh well, it was always going to be a slim chance.

8. KingR76

KingR76 Deck Sergeant

With the tweet that was put out by Lost In TV a day ago it seems peeps werent or indeed hadnt checked their emails, I know a lot wouldnt think twice about checking over and over.

Its been quite a cray cray time, but I still hold out for hope.

9. sundayforsammy

sundayforsammy Deck Sergeant

Hello Dan or Richard , are you saying that people that have been lucky enough to get tickets have indeed had emails sent ? I can honestly say my emails are checked many times everyday for many reasons and I definitely have not had an email from LostinTv, so that must mean I'm unlucky again. It would seem strange though that not a single person from this forum has reported getting any emails for ticket distro. :crying:

10. talkie3000

talkie3000 Deck Sergeant

I think the difference this time is that With series X the tickets were first come first serve but this time there was a 2 week entry period so imagine how many people have done it

11. Ant E

Just when we thought the tickets could be anymore shambolic than last series... :roll:

12. simulant37

simulant37 Science Officer

Got my email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Ant E

^^ Lying attempt #276767 :roll::roll::roll:

14. ClareGC

ClareGC Catering Officer

I've seen quite a few Very happy people tweeting that they've got tickets, but, yeah, with so much time to apply, and it being so well advertised, the proportion from this forum will be very low. I'm still holding out hope, since not everyone will want all 4 tickets they're offered, and may have even realised they can't make the remaining dates/early time/different location at all, but I'm sure most of the tickets will have been allocated by now.

15. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

Just rechecked my email addresses & junk folders...nothing.

16. ClareGC

ClareGC Catering Officer

I recheck mine every time I read these threads (or anything at all related to Dwarf) lol

17. djmcbell

djmcbell Supply Officer

I've generally accepted that I haven't gotten into the first round of tickets. Still, there's always the subsequent ballots. An email would have arrived (though I do recall once when it took me a fortnight to receive an email, for some inexplicable reason).

As annoying as it may seem, we do have to remember that this method as a whole is a lot fairer than "first come, first served", in which the tickets ran out in 10 minutes and Lost In TV's site jammed to a halt. It's just that this has allowed far more people to try (in all likelihood I'd imagine at least half of them put their entries in on the first day).

18. KingR76

KingR76 Deck Sergeant

Yep, the emails were sent on Monday. And as far as I have personally seen no one has been lucky yet, lets all hope that the second round brings some very favourable results :-)

19. Seb

Seb Captain Staff Member

Nothing shambolic about it. All the emails went out on Monday. The fact that lots of people didn't get an email isn't representative of them not being sent out, it's representative of the fact that many thousands of people applied.

20. simulant37

simulant37 Science Officer

Yep. Just sour grapes from the usual suspects