Mastermind

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Jon S, Jul 6, 2017.

1. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator Warned

I only posted it up because I wanted to see if I could still spark irritation and hatred in everybody towards me still, I can. I never intended it being up longer than a few days.Hence the little devil pic, for such an impish plan

2. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Console Officer

Hence why you should stay away from politics and stop moaning that nobody discusses them with you. You don't have the intellect or the debate skills and have to fall back on "Hurr hurr hurr I was just punking you all".

Several of us were willing to discuss and teach you about how the world works, but cos you knew you looked like a total numbskull who had no idea what he was on about, you had to pretend it was all part of a plan.

You're fooling nobody Neil, you still look like a total dumbass. Nice try though.

3. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

Spoon of destiny, right?

4. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Correct. But would you have got it in a few seconds and without the 'spoon' clue?

5. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

Yes, as I have watched the episode in the last three weeks.

6. neilold

Believe what you like. I am interested in your not at all arrogant claim that you can teach me how the world works though. I must say, I'm impressed you know everything. What don't I know, and how does the whole world know it exactly. Come on let's see that genius at play

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  7. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

I consider myself centre left on some things and centre right on others. I have never alligned myself to one political party. I HOPE I am pretty clued up on many of the injustices in this world. So when it comes to politics, rather than scream and shout at people I personally like to;
    A. listen to other people's points (and hope they are based on facts)
    B. Debate with other people and attempt to influence them with my own opinion (which I hope I have based on facts)
    C. Learn from other people on topics I don't know about

You had the chance to do all three - and didn't. Your little image wasn't fact, it was misleading. So that is why I would imagine some people are a tad annoyed. I don't think anyone "hates" you. It's just using far right propaganda that uses murder victims as pawns is a bit of an odd way to try an annoy people.

Nikki the Great and Abe like this.
  8. neilold

I guess I'll never match the genius on here. Though the fact that people wanna explain something to someone they view as an idiot seems 'a little odd' to me to, especially given the political pool of genius on here

9. Ant E

It's not that Neil it's just why put something up if you are too cowardly to talk about it?

Nikki the Great likes this.
  10. neilold

If anyone hates me that's there lookout. I never mentioned being hated anyway, I don't think

11. Ant E

12. neilold

Oh it's not that now is is? It's something else, when that question can't be answered Is it. Well you're right, you would make a good politicians

13. Ant E

What are you on about?
    Who are you calling arrogant? And what question? This is ridiculous.

14. neilold

There's a difference between feeling hatred towards someone and hating them. One is usually short term and the other long term

15. neilold

It's not that Neil it's just why put something up if you are too cowardly to talk about it?

It was said I'm too stupid to understand something. Then when I say well why bother, I get, no it's not that, so it's not what?

16. Ant E

Well, if you think I am being arrogant then you're probably right. But that's the thing about opinions and debate- Generally they are there to educate or to defend.

You haven't defended it. And you haven't listened to anyone elses. So what can I do?

17. Ant E

I never called you stupid. Although I think the photo is stupid if that helps clarify my position.

18. neilold

I never said you did, I was talking about Nikki saying it. I never debated it because it was an experiment to see if I could annoy . I don't even know that much about the case to be honest. I never intended it to go into a debate though. That wasn't the plan in the first place. I've already said I never said intended the pic being up for more than a few days. It's also being said I whine about politics not being discussed, I don't know why I'd suggest debating it then, if I didn't want to expose my thoughts or opinions or have them questioned either.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  19. Ant E

Quite ridiculous.

20. neilold

I agree

Ant E likes this.