Mr Flibble Reborn

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Whizzkid, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Whizzkid

Whizzkid Catering Officer

Hi there, I have been away from this forum for years and I have only just decided to rejoin to share something with everyone. Earlier this year I took an interest in ventriloquism after a friend said that I did a really good show with my right hand while out shopping with her.

Then I remembered my old Mr Flibble puppet who had been residing in my loft with the rest of my collection. I got an idea to start an act where I would take classic sci-fi TV sideshow characters that were puppets and make them a part of my ventriloquist act. To start with I began making videos of myself with my Mr Flibble puppet on Facebook and they made a really good impression on my friends. I would like to share one of my videos with you and bring them here to see what you make of it. I would upload a video if I could to this thread but until then I will have to share it with you from my blog: https://charliekeeble.com/2017/10/20/mental-solitude-with-an-artistic-talent/

2. Radio Pluto

Radio Pluto First Technician

Mr. Flibble's lips move when he makes you talk.

With his flipper up your bum.

3. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Deck Sergeant

Planet Express Hdg, N. America , Earth, Sol System
    Not bad there Whizzkid!

4. Pembers

Pembers Deck Sergeant

Welcome back to the forum. Glad you’ve found a way to express yourself in an enjoyable way.

5. jmc2000

jmc2000 Deck Sergeant

Welcome back Charlie, I'll watch your video when I'm home and have my laptop :-)

6. Whizzkid

Whizzkid Catering Officer

I have a collection of other videos which bring out Mr Flibble's character. I would upload them here if I could. He's such a dirty bird he thinks my right hand can handle all my frustrations. At one point he hypnotized me to be Mr Bean.