My blog about stuff what has happened.

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Nicoca-cola Truck, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Nicoca-cola Truck

Nicoca-cola Truck Flight Co-Ordinator

October 2nd 2019

I'm so glad I managed to get to the shops before they shut. It was very close though, I only had about 15 minutes before at least one shop closed.

I was very surprised to see @Stephen, who told me he was shopping for some new Autumn clothes. I haven't seen him around for a while!

@FeeBee asked me to get her some fruit, so I picked her a peach, seeing as she was stood right next to a peach tree.

@leewhitham reminded me his birthday was coming up soon. I've wrapped up his birthday present already. It's a paper tiger. I already had one from @Underdunn and then @DivineVarod gave me another. It'll do for Lee's birthday present.

2. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Sounds like a fun, action packed day. I'm eagerly waiting to see what October the 3rd brings.

3. the last Mr Frosty

the last Mr Frosty Science Officer

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And your forum news must return too)

Baby Jesus likes this.
  4. Nicoca-cola Truck

October 3rd 2019

Today was eventful, to say the least! It all started this morning when I managed to convince @Strat-tastic to buy a pink lamp I had dumped. I hope he enjoys his new purchase.

Then I went to the police station to have a rummage through lost property. I found a sailor shirt and @BozBoo told me I could keep it. So I took it to @FeeBee who offered to buy it from me and I agreed.

@kry102001 had a great big sulk because I wouldn't give him my t-shirt in exchange for a poem he'd written. He was most upset and refused to talk to me again for a while after.

@Stephen asked me to catch a bug for him. I caught a cricket. He must have really liked it, cos he gave me a cement mixer in return. I think I'll probably sell it tomorrow.

I went to visit @Underdunn later and we popped round to see @jmc2000. His house was a mess and he began gossiping about how he believes @leewhitham and @neilold are a couple.

All in all, a busy day.

5. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I think that sailor shirt belongs to me.

Nicoca-cola Truck likes this.
  6. Nicoca-cola Truck

I bet ;-)

You'll have to raise this issue with @FeeBee though. She has your shirt now.

7. Baby Jesus

Baby Jesus Console Officer

I love this Nikki, please more and feature me too!

8. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

She won't have my precious sailor shirt for long. I'll break into her house at midnight and steal it back.

9. Nicoca-cola Truck

October 4th 2019

Today was a quieter day. I got a letter this morning from @Stephen, telling me about how he's been reading fashion magazines lately. I wonder what this new obsession with clothes is about?

Later I decided to just go and work at the nearby cafe, cos thought it was something to do like. @Asclepius came in, but I messed up his coffee and he wasn't impressed. So I doubt he'll be moving here anytime soon :-(

Finally I went clubbing. Imagine my surprise upon seeing @Strat-tastic there, shaking his ass! He seemed to be dancing with another guy there, possibly @Mike Rolls, so I left them to it and went home.

Baby Jesus likes this.
  10. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Another good blog entry. And I'd like to know what one of these 'messed up' coffees tastes like.

Baby Jesus and Nicoca-cola Truck like this.
  11. Nicoca-cola Truck

You'll have to ask @Asclepius

Baby Jesus likes this.
  12. the last Mr Frosty

13. Nicoca-cola Truck

14. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

@Asclepius I await your description.

15. the last Mr Frosty

:-):-D;-):-(:lol::-S8-):crying::dead::eek:>:-(:evil::mad::-|:nod::proud::-p:redface::roll::scared::shake::sulk::thumbdown::thumbup::yawn::thanks::wave::uhoh::adore::picard::-):sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk:
    For goodness sake, don't you write a blog please, whatever you do. It would only be full of riveting anecdotes such as:
    :-):-D;-):-(:lol::-S8-):crying::dead::eek:>:-(:evil::mad::-|:nod::proud::-p:redface::roll::scared::shake::sulk::thumbdown::thumbup::yawn::thanks::wave::uhoh::adore::picard::-):sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk:
    - The time you went to the shops
    - The time you drank something
    - The time you listened to music on YouTube
    - The results of your optician trip etc etc

Baby Jesus and Nicoca-cola Truck like this.
  16. Nicoca-cola Truck

Did we ever get the results of @Bluey's optician trip though?

Baby Jesus likes this.
  17. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

My results are a well-guarded secret. But they're available in exchange for a crate of Pepsi.

18. Baby Jesus

First tell us the results, then I will tell you how the messed up coffee tasted.

19. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

No crate of Pepsi, no results.

20. Baby Jesus

I will mess your Pepsi up. :sulk: