My idea on how Holly could work!

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by VitasV, Nov 12, 2009.

1. VitasV

VitasV Third Technician

Well with the decision on which Holly should return, my idea have Norman in one episode, Hatty in the next episode, Norman in the next, Hatty in the next and so on. Simple there no brainer lol :-D

2. garfie

garfie Catering Officer

Wrong side of the thin line between genius and ins
    And the explanation for Holly changing every episode?

3. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Do you mean when the male Holly became female? It was explained, but it was in the fast-scrolling text at the beginning of Backwards, which made it difficult to read if you didn't have a video recorder back then with a slow motion function.

4. Snow Cloud

Snow Cloud Console Officer

Thats a pretty lame and not well thought out idea. It would be distracting and pretty annoying.

5. stevenrankin

stevenrankin Third Technician

no offense but thats an awful idea, it just wouldn't work, it would be far too distracting , and the fact that Norman said he isn't doing red dwarf anymore because of reasons i wont get into, But I do hope they bring back hattie and dnt get a diffrent actor.

6. stephypops

stephypops Catering Officer

Personally I wouldn't have minded seeing both Hattie and Norman back with two Hollies on board although I can't suggest a reason how this would come about. I did think about a ship malfunction that produced two Hollies but...it was a bit pants really. However, as it has been said that Norman is not coming back then that has poo poohed that idea, oh well:roll:. Nice thought with the alternating Hollies approach but I don't think it would give any continuity to the show each episode to be honest :-( .

7. Weevil

Weevil Deck Sergeant

Thats a no then is it:-)

8. Number_58

Number_58 Second Technician

If Mr. Lovett isn't back and series [X] is post BTE then just have the running tap water corrupt him back to Hayridge.

9. Rageofangels

Rageofangels First Technician

Just make sure that Holly is deadpan and things will be fine. I think for continuitys sake it should be just one Holly, and I'm still thinking Bill Bailey, but Hattie would be good aswell

RAGE

10. steven87gill

steven87gill Second Technician

A bit more tact with people's ideas would be nice. That is all. :-D