@neilold, - the Interview!

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Abe but more Halloween themed, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Abe but more Halloween themed

Abe but more Halloween themed Deck Sergeant

You asked, he's answered! The famous @neilold has answered 64 of your most pressing questions - and I mean more pressing than it took to fit that chair up there. I still don't know how he did it. Anyway, here goes.

1. Have you ever tried putting a deckchair in your bum?
    2. Have you ever tried putting a wooden kitchen chair in your bum?
    3. Have you ever tried putting a child's high chair in your bum?
    4. Have you ever tried putting a swivel chair in your bum?
    5. Have you ever tried putting an inflatable chair in your bum?
    6. Have you ever tried putting an armchair in your bum?
    7. Have you ever tried putting a sofa in your bum?
    8. Have you ever tried making a thread about all the chairs you put in your bum?
    51. How many chairs are in your butt?
    62. What's your favorite kind of chair?

So many chair in bum questions! I can answer them all by simply saying no, I have never put a chair, or any other kind of household furniture into my rectum.
    [​IMG]

9. How did you find the forum and what were your first impressions of it?
    I found the forum when I purposely searched for it, having just watched a marathon of Rd episodes. My first impressions were that it was really cool. A lot better laid out than I expected and it had a lot more different areas in it covering things I didn't expect to.

10. When and how did you become a Red Dwarf fan?
    Kids at my school used to talk about it at breaktimes, usually laughing over one scene or another. So I started watching it out of curiosity. I first thought it was total rubbish, but I stuck with it and got into it. This was season 1 btw

11. What's your favourite Red Dwarf episode and why?
    12. What's your favourite Red Dwarf season and why?

I can answer both the season and episode questiond in one answer
    The gunmen of the apocalypse
    I've always being into cowboys, due to my dads love/ obsession of them. So constant exposure has made me a fan. Plus it's a fantastic concept, battling a virus via dreams, plus it's very funny. That season for me was red dwarf at its best and most creative script and comedy wise.

13. If you have read them, what do you think of the Red Dwarf novels?
    I have read them and I love them. There much better than the series in descriptive turns, and there's loads of details in them that was left out of the tv series , which is sad, especially the better than life stuff.

14. What other sites do you visit?
    I visit regularly bloody disgusting, horror. Com and YouTube, I visit tonnes infrequently, including IMDb, Wikipedia, dads army and steptoe fan club sites, and Facebook if someone posts me something

15. What are your interests outside of Red Dwarf?
    52. Do you like horrors?

I am into wing chun, occasional fishing, horror, (that may surprise you), film noir, exploitation movies, walking, charity shop work, sport lockpicking and most scooter boy music

16. How did you develop your love of horror films?
    good question, and its multi parted in its answer
    Firstly, like most people, I loved how they scared me as a kid, and as a kid you love thing things that are naughty or prohibited or scary, it just increases the yearning to experience more
    secondly I grew up in the years shortly before the pre censorship act of 1984. When video nasties got banned, I pretty much became obsessed with seeing them overnight. Also when I went into video shops they were the ones with the most sensationalist and shocking box cover and best taglines. My mates also talked about them at school, a lot. later on I guess I loved those sensations of them, also they have some great stories to tell and some good monster effects, I also loved ray harryhausen for the same reason. I never get the snobbery over horror movies, the new it film as just raked in over 500 million and in the shortest ever time I believe.

17. What are your favourite and least favourite horror films of all time?
    impossible to answer. I have so many, its nearly impossible to put one above the other. But American werewolf in London ,the first dead sno movie, the original evil dead, only the first mind, and the hatchet trilogy are deffo in my top 10. I don't really dislike any horror more than any other, but I dislike ghost movies and the supernatural, and I loathe jump scares

18. What do you do for a living?
    35. What do you do for work?
    I work in a factory that makes upvc window and patio door frames, and its even worse than it sounds!

19. Why do you make so many topics
    mainly because I love to yap. I'm a great talker, big mouth and a general all round gobshite. I also love to here others opinions and stories, and I like to keep the forum chugging along at a decent pace. In the last few months though I have drastically reduced the number of threads I start, mainly because I have ran out of stuff to talk about, I still regularly reads others and try to contribute though.

20. Why are all the topics you make so awful
    lol, I know exactly who sent this! simple they're not ! Even the most inane of them can warrant a reply and register interest of some sort, even if its only to say that you hate it:-)

21. Are you aware there is a horror thread you can just post all your horror crap into rather than posting them all over the place
    Yes I am, its just that often I can't be arsed to trawl for it, besides its quicker to start a new thread, plus I'm pretty sure that new threads get to be read by more people, purely because of the novelty of it.

23. What is it about other races you dislike so much?
    Nothing, I have as many black and Asian friends as I do white friends, and some of our best comedians, sportsmen, scientists etc. are colured. I do have strong views against people entering my country, their legality, what they contribute, and the numerous other social and economic effects of that though.

24. Is it true you were in jail for beating your wife?
    25. You know what I wanna know - why were you locked up?
    56. why did you go to jail
    57. why did you beat your wife

I will address the questions relating to it and jail now. No, it isn't true I was in jail for beating my wife, violence against women is wrong and cowardly. I was in jail for getting jumped outside a pub, it was group against group, and I was charged for breaking a bottle over the head of one of my assailants, which was wounding with intent, I was young, drunk and daft basically.

26. What do you think about the whole Jason the dragon/danny/Seb/peejayharvey business?
    I didn't even really know about it till last night, as I don't go in chat very often, and I easily forget things. I think the whole alias thing is bizarre, if I wanted to preach hate on someone, the first thing I would want them to know is that it is me doing it. Also I find the whole thing of different accounts to annoy and confuse people weird and sad. It must take quite a level of hatred and sadness to actually set up a false account, and then spend time and energy on establishing it, solely for the reason of upsetting or confusing others. Why bother? There's some proper dark weirdos about

27. What are your memories of simulant37?
    my memories are that he was a total dick bag. He only ever seemed to upset people, which is okay if you had a reason, but he would often just verbally attack for the sake of it, on total randoms. I could accept this if he at least contributed to the threads in another way, i.e adding a valid opinion, or regularly making threads, but he didn't. He was a tool purely for the sake of being a tool

28. Remember that time you fled the forum after falling out with Jed Shepherd - what on earth was that all about?
    Yes I remember that, I fled for various reasons, I was sick of Jed trying to sustainedly make out I was the son of the devil, just because I said something he didn't like. Also I was going through bad problems with personal illness and financial issues, and I didn't need the extra stress. I soon came back though.

29. Who don't you like on the forum?
    No-one really. I like you all, I may have issues with some people, and them with me, which is ok. But I don't really dislike anyone as such.

30. Who are your favourite posters on the forum?
    Again, no-one specific. I appreciate anyone who wishes to start a thread, even if i'm not interested in the thread. There some very funny posters on here, though sometimes they're very cliquey, which must confuse newbies and others

31. What's your opinion of Harry aka fandango aaka Harry Webb?
    I always found harry to be ok, with me anyway, though I can't keep up with all his aliases. Hr seemed friendly enough and was always up for a laugh. Though I understand he was really nasty to Nikki shortly before he left which isn't at all good or necessary

32. Would you ever consider voting Corbyn?
    No, but not because of him in particular, I don't vote labour or tory as they're both terrible. However I do agree with quite a few policies of both parties. As far as corbyn goes, there's stuff to admire about him. He's united a great part of certain labour voter types and he had connected fresh life into his party. He is also, like Nigel garage, seen as an anti politician in some ways, and is pretty much worshipped for it amongst a part of the public as a whole. However, all this appealing to the harder left and the young does not mean everything when it comes to being a capable prime minister or appealing to all his party, or fellow opposite party voters when it comes to an election, which does not mean it's impossible of course.

[Part 2 in the next post]

2. Abe but more Halloween themed

[Part 1 in the last post]

33. How old are you?
    34. Are you married?

I'm an old and crusty 45 and divorced.

36. Why are you always banging on about horror in millions of threads? It's so boring!
    Lol, yes I guess it is if you're not interested in it! But I happen to love it, and I like to converse with others on here that like it, I know some of you do. Also I don't force anyone to read my horror threads, or reply to them.

37. Stuck on a desert island with Ant e or Jed. Who would you pick?
    Interesting, they both have issues with me, jed is horror mad, but ants a character as well. It would certainly be interesting either way. I would have to pick any though, as he's still around, and he regularly puts sleeping zzzz's in my threads, so I could help him with his sleep apnoea.

38. Are you pro or anti fox hunting
    Anti, definitely, definitely anti. I'm pretty much against all animal cruelty or hunt sports with a vigour

39. Don't you think the length of time Abe takes to d Q&A's is a bit rubbish?
    It can be a drag. But bare in mind and first has to ask if someone wants to be interviewed, then he has to wait for questions, then he has to wait for answers, then he had to get them into order and correct grammar etc. I'm grateful he actually does it all in the first place, I couldn't .

40. Which actor in red dwarf are you most like?
    I'd like to say Lister, but probably rimmer! I can be mean amd self centred occasionally , also arrogant like the cat, and occasionally righteous like kryten

41. Seb or Andrew Ellard?
    Deffo Seb, Andrew was a whine arse who basically put his own code on what was or wasn't acceptable . Seb is a lot more chilled and he doesn't inflict strictness on thread topics, or overcensor. Which is exactly what a thread moderator should do.

42. Favourite board game
    Scrabble, as it flexes the vocabulary muscles, I also love monopoly though for its rules, length of time and the arguments it causes!

43. Are you still mates with any of your former cell mates?
    No, but only because I don't see any of them any more, I was in prison in Liverpool and I live in cheshire, so it's a distance issue. I met some really good people in prison, and some very, very bad ones to.

44. Why you always moaning about things? You're like Bluey!!!!
    I'm human! We all enjoy a good moan and unloading. Me more than most, besides if you moan about something, it shows your passionate and/or interested in it.

45. List all the forum members you've had arguments with.
    Ha, like it, probably everyone! off the top of my head.
    Harry
    Ant
    Nikki
    Jed
    Big old dummy
    Cloud
    Bluey
    Jmc
    Sim
    Veg
    Probably lots of others to. Sorry if I forgot you

46. What did you used to spraypaint on walls?
    I rarely did, but when I did, it was with a black marker pen or ordinary pen

47. When did the UK start to go wrong?
    This is a very generic question, so I assume you mean regarding immigration.
    It started in the sixties, but it didn't really start to become an issue until the seventies. Pretty much during the oeriod of unchecked and unopposed open gate policies. This had gone on for far too long, regardless of the obvious checks that should have being going on during this sustained period and the issues it has caused, which can be seen to this day and is of great concern to numerous citizens. Which is a fact, regardless of whether you agree with it or not.

48. The West Lothian Question.
    That's a good question and a difficult one
    Each country should vote on its own laws only. But you then get into funding,whats fair, whether it effects.other parts of the uk and how it effects them. It's v v tricky and controversial either way .

49. Which long-standing Red Dwarf mystery do you most want answered?
    Do you mean episodes? If you do it's cassandra. Why stop something you know you can't stop? Also why did Lister not go back to earth and stay there in timeslides? Also where do all the calculators go?

50. Chloe or Clare?
    Neither, i hate them both equally for varying reasons.

53. What forum member you would like to kill and why?
    I'd like to kill ant-e for constantly sleeping during my threads and adding nothing but zzzzz's!!

54. Why have you been warned (I still don't know this)?
    I think it was because I said that we should deport immigrants, I may be wrong though.

55. How is mumfy?
    Mumfy is, was, and will always be, awesome. Hr doesn't need or want your criticism and is immune to any negative comments towards him and laughs at the futility of them.

58. why do you have a furry penis
    I dont, but it is certainly hairy. Though I may do if I ever get into pet play.

59. Why do you want me to get off your train
    Because it's my ghost train not yours. What was Patrick swayze even doing on that train without any sort of proof of ticket? outrageous .
    [​IMG]

60. What do you think of dannys multiple accounts
    As I've said, i thinks it's weird and unnecessary really. I can't even cope with just one

61. WHY DO YOU THINK FREEBORN TRIED TO BUM YOU BEFORE HE LEFT THE FORUM
    Because, like all the women on this forum, he thinks I'm sexy and desperately wants sex with me.

63. What does @neilold think about this?
    I both completely agree with it, and completely disagree with it.

64. What's your favorite American (non-state) territory?
    I've not visited any of them, but I'd like to.

22. Have you ever tried putting @ChairmanKitsu up your butt?
    I dunno who that is, but can you recommend trying to?

Epilogue:
    "Can you put a big thank you to everybody for their questions and time spent composing them at the end of the interview" - @neilold

3. Abe but more Halloween themed

Yes, I know the numbers are odd. I promise you that they're right because I said so.

Dismembers likes this.
  4. Dismembers

Dismembers Deck Sergeant

Thanks for doing this both.

Neil makes a good point about them coloureds, they are good at sport, one of the good things they do in his country.

Pumpkinikki likes this.
  5. Ant the Dragon

Ant the Dragon Flight Co-Ordinator

Brilliant!!! The prison / Danny questions/answers in particular made me HOWL!!!!

Thanks @neilold

6. Ant the Dragon

7. squeal mold

squeal mold Flight Co-Ordinator

Just want to say a big thanks again to those that sent questions , and if you want anything quantifying please ask

Ant the Dragon likes this.
  8. Ant the Dragon

I’m sure he won’t mind answering them now! Ask away...

9. Pumpkinikki

Pumpkinikki Console Officer

Good interview. Made me laugh :lol:

10. Sammy Psycho

Sammy Psycho Deck Sergeant

Smashing interview, enjoyed the answers but I have no idea who these multiple dannys are.

11. Dismembers

Dismembers Deck Sergeant

And you call yourself a Dwarfer?

12. Sammy Psycho

Sammy Psycho Deck Sergeant

:picard:

13. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Good interview, Neil. It's fun trying to work out who asked what. I think Cloud asked questions 1 to 8, 51 and 62 and Ant asked 19, 20, 21 and 44.
    I was under the impression that was because you linked to some gory horror film scene?

14. Pumpkinikki

Wrong! 1-8 was me! And they were the only questions I did submit too.

15. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Then I'd like to ask what's behind your interest in Neil sticking chairs up his backside?

16. Pumpkinikki

You have to admit you want answers to these questions too.

17. BigOleMummy

BigOleMummy Supply Officer

Good interview.

18. Deep_Space_in_the_15th_Century

Deep_Space_in_the_15th_Century Supply Officer

@Bluey @neilold's warning was deffo' because he had an anti-immigration avatar. It was a cartoon with people holding anti-immigration slogans.

19. Pumpkinikki

I know he had a verbal warning for that, but I thought his warning banner was for swearing? I could be wrong.

20. squeal mold

squeal mold Flight Co-Ordinator

I think it was for the avatar. Seb could probably tell you more than me, I tend to forget things, good and bad