NEWB

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Sammer4Rimmer, May 7, 2019.

1. Sammer4Rimmer

Sammer4Rimmer Supply Officer

just joined so hi to all. sorry if i am in wrong section and these questions have being answered before. In the episode, i think, the godiva affair when they are reviewing the girls in the church hall, on the pommel, i noticed, is the last girl to come out really a man! i noticed it for the first time the other day and laughed a lot! was it because of a lack of girls or something, or an in joke, or something else, sorry to the woman if she was a woman!. Also in the episode, i think, where walker annd jonesy are driving the van that has just being converted to gas, when they are high on gas walker starts singing a presumably rude song, what are the mikssing lyrics, if this is a real song, i presume they are dirty due its sudden stop and jonesy saying 'get out of it'. I think it would end in the word arse going off the lyrics. I know that it is already based on a tune which i have heard, its the dirty version i'm interested in. Anyway, any help would be v appreciated

2. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I didn't bother to read all that. Could you rewrite it so it's no longer than ten words?

3. neilold

neilold Science Officer

That's Fawlty towers

4. Sammer4Rimmer

Why not, Gonzo?

5. Sammer4Rimmer

I recently spent time studying the character of the verger. I have noticed a great deal of his humour comes from his facial comedy. if you watch him he always pulls a face or puts on an expression as he delivers his lines. I think he really brings something to his chracter, whose lines aren't always the funniest. just think of his face when you hear him say to mainwaring 'you lost' or he's going on about 'wartime immorality' and you'll see it his face rather than his delivery that does most of the work. Another great one for it was talfryn thomas, the welshman

6. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Because it didn't deserve my attention.