No longer the Samsara discussion thread

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Seb, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris D

Chris D Engineer

I totally agree ^

I'm very much so "with the times" and I enjoy all of the technology we have now and being able to watch almost anything, anywhere, whenever we like.

But I'm going to throw this out there.

I think I'd have preferred it if there had not been a UKTV Play preview a week ago. Or, at least, I would probably prefer it if only the first ep had been previewed like that, and the subsequent episodes be watched every week from next week with that episode only going live on UKTV Play after it has aired normally on Dave.

Although I appreciate this world we live in now, sometimes I feel like bingeing on massive box sets of your favourite TV shows, or, in this case, getting sneak previews before everyone else actually removes some of the enjoyment out of watching TV.

However, with that all said, let me totally contradict myself... Bring on Samsara ASAP! :lol:

2. Seb

Seb Captain Staff Member

This is utterly ridiculous. This thread was not intended for people to spend THREE PAGES complaining about an early preview not being online as early as they'd hoped for (and nobody was "lied to", Ant, so you can stop with that one).

I'm locking this thread and starting a new one, so that when Samsara goes up the discussion can actually be ABOUT SAMSARA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.