Olive Branch to and Opportunity FOR Ant E!

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by BigOleDummy, Nov 29, 2017.

1. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Console Officer

Hi @Ant E ! Told you to watch the forum for BIG news and here it is! Been doing some thinking about the situation here and I think I've come up with a plan to make you a Superstar! Yes! Makes you all giddy inside doesn't it? As I mentioned/confessed earlier in another thread, I see potential in you! True, you lack a few things ....... tact ...... class ..... respect for others .....a sense of humor ... I could go on but we both know what I mean. You DO have ....... well, potential as I said.

Anyway, In YOUR best interest's I have come up with a plan that will have you number one in the polls! Top of the Pops! Adored by all! Now, this will mean a LOT of work for me and I mean A LOT, but think of me as Svengali to your Trilby, a Colonel Parker to your Elvis as it were.

Here's what we'll have to do. I propose a Merger for a while......... just till you can make it on your own ........... with my smoothness and charm I can "sand off" some of your rougher edges, making you a beloved member of the forum. The way it would work is, we'd come up with a username (I have a GREAT one, but ...... in a bit) and after that...... as you peruse the forum, if you see something you want to comment ON or reply TO then you could sent that comment or reply to ME first, I could sand it off, shine it up and then post it for you! Everyone's a winner here! You, you would be getting a public relation's bonanza! The forum would get a pleasant and thoughtful contributor who ruffles no feathers. Me? Well, I would get the satisfaction of seeing you reach your full potential.

So...... whadda say? Now ...... I see you're skeptical but wait ....... I said something earlier about a username for YOUR NEW persona/evolution :-D , yes I did so feast your eyes on THIS! :-D"BigOleDummyAnt E" :-D!!!!! :thanks:
    I'm quite proud of that to tell you the truth, it just SINGS!

Just PM me and we'll get started working out the details.

What does everybody else think about this? Comments? Encouragement for Ant E to do the right thing? Suggestions?

2. Asclepius

Asclepius Deck Sergeant

3. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

Go away

4. Ant E

Possibly the worst thread created since the forum was revamped. Fact.

Over to you @neilold to try and “out-naff” @BigOleDummy

5. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

That was some real Yoserian-esque nonsense, BigOleDummy. Amusing though.

Abe likes this.
  6. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

Did Dummy's United win?

BigOleDummy likes this.
  7. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator

this thread surpasses my mumfie thread for greatness

BigOleDummy likes this.
  8. Ant E

Replace the word “greatness” for “disaster” or “no one cares” and you’ll be closer to the mark....

Although I fear I may have hurt BigOleDummy’s feelings...

9. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator

You love it

10. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Console Officer

Nah, can't hurt MY feelings. It was just a suggestion after all. I can't force you to accept my most gracious of offers.

Ouch..... now THAT was a low blow!

And other than @Ant E 's social betterment that's why it was written :-D. Ant's understanding of manners, tact and use of the English language were the MAIN considerations of course. :roll:

11. Ant E

Mind your business pokey nose

12. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

What am I supposed to be minding my own business about, Ant?

13. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

I'm going to guess that it will probably include that you should mind your own business instead of finding out what you are supposed to mind your own business about.

Bluey likes this.