Possible Major PLOT SPOILERS-READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by neilntn, Apr 10, 2009.

1. neilntn

neilntn Skutter

Hi all,
    I think I have MAJOR plot spoilers........FURTHER DOWN BELOW---READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!

1. This starts where VIII left off.
    2. When the Dwarfers plead for more life---they will ask
    ...Rob Grant and Doug Naylor who make special appearances in part three.
    3. Series X will occur.
    That is just my guess. I may be wrong. I just want to see if I'm right or not.
    Feel free to contact me with your thoughts!
    Hope my UK friends are enjoying it while I have to wait.
    Is anyone recording for YouTube???;-)

2. neilntn

neilntn Skutter

Sorry, I tried to leave more space between the heading and supposed "plot spoilers."
    Any UK dwarfers want to chat with a 29 med student Dwarfer (from the States) let me know;-)
    I love meeting people from other countries. This is an open invitation to Chloe Annette!;-)

3. richisawesome

richisawesome Second Technician

Well, they aren't exactly spoilers are they? They're what you (and nearly everyone else) thinks is going to happen.

It's probably spot on though, from all the evidence there is.

4. neilntn

neilntn Skutter

Hey Rich,
    Yeah I hope I'm wrong and that I am genuinely surprised.
    I read the critic's review and it's obvious what film BTE is paying homage to.
    I'll just be happy if the series continues.
    Chloe Annette, feel free to contact me babe;-)

5. Keir_FTGL_Shiels

Keir_FTGL_Shiels Catering Officer

Is there no difference nowadays between "I have a hunch" and "I have facts"?

These spoilers don't spoil anything. Thankfully.

It's a bit like turning around in the middle of a murder mystery and saying "Plot spoiler! The old woman might have done it. Or she might not have"

6. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

Nice to see people advertising piracy here :P

7. TheAmazingDannyKing

TheAmazingDannyKing Catering Officer

Uh, no it isn't likely.

Rob Grant just isn't going to be in it. There hasn't been a series IX, so there sure as hell isn't going to be a X. Or even another for that matter.

*facepalms OP*

There also needs to be people moderating folks like Rohedin RD IMO. Even if it does find it's way on to YouTube, which frankly I don't want for all sorts of reasons, there's no reason to have the bare-faced cheek to come onto GNP's own board and tell them you're going to steal their stuff, is there?

= /

8. bigcam2k9

bigcam2k9 Skutter

I don't really mind if it gets uploaded to youtube etc. or any torrent sites or warez site for people without the dave channel (if you have council telly), I frequently download tv shows and movies so I don't mind the whole piracy thing (although I will buy box sets, dvd's etc if I like what I see), but I hope that everyone with the Dave Channel (Sky: 111, Virgin: 128, Freeview: 19) will be watching it on the channel at 9:00pm tonight. Higher ratings mean more chance of a new series being made! So c'mon guys!! Also anyone who doesn't watch this will be missing out on a piece of memorable tv history, wether your friends like it or not, get them to watch it or at least turn to the Dave channel whilst they play their Xbox 360's or PS3's.

As an added bonus you should also watch the full three again on Tuesday night when they are all on back to back in one night!!! I know if you are a real dwarfer you certainly will be.

Peace,
    BigCam.

9. Andrew

Andrew Executive Officer

Monday night, that would be.

10. richisawesome

richisawesome Second Technician

I'll just leave this here...