Problems With Dave Quizzes

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by MooMooYew, Mar 6, 2009.

1. MooMooYew

MooMooYew Third Technician

I've attempted all the quizzes on the Dave website in Firefox and Internet Explorer and every time the quiz results come out wrong.
    I will choose the correct answer and when it comes to the results at the end it will say i chose a completely different answer and tell me i got it wrong, even though the correct answer was my original!
    Just now, regardless of being in college *horror music* i did the kryten quiz and at the end it claimed my answers were ones from A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT QUIZ, we're talking answers from the lister quiz in the kryten quiz :?

So yes, i've tried at home, at college, with no cookies etc... it still happens.
    Dave have been very naughty indeed. :eek:

Anyone else have this problem?

2. Snipofsmeg

Snipofsmeg First Technician

I thik most have been having this problem, maybe dave will get them self sorted soon.:-(

3. Aimi

Aimi Catering Officer

I think i had this problem ages ago on doing one of the quizes, just stick with Andrew's quizes :-p

4. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

The Dave quizzes are much too simple for us fanatics anyway. They're better for the much more casual fan.

I mean, if I can get a perfect score, anyone can.

5. giga

giga Third Technician

Yeah, tried to do the Cat quiz just now it's :evil:

6. Merc2k

Merc2k Skutter

I haven't had any trouble writing the quizzes (using Firefox, if that makes any difference). The only problem I've had is that some of the answers given at the end of the quiz are wrong. They'll probably fix them eventually (they did for the Rimmer quiz), but it's a little annoying to get 11/12 when you know you got it perfect, heh.

EDIT:

Looks like I spoke too soon. Just tried the Kochanski quiz and it used my answers to the Monster one instead.

7. Ant E

Ant E Flight Co-Ordinator

Glad to hear.