Quick note about RDXI discussion!

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Seb, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Seb

Seb Captain Staff Member

Hi folks - in case you didn't see it in the updated spoiler policy post, there's now a dedicated section for RDXI threads. I've moved the relevant existing ones over - apologies that this does reset those threads' unread counts, but that should only happen once!

(Some older threads about XI/XII may not have come over, but unless they get bumped there's no real need for them to so don't worry about them)

This has been done after feedback in order to make the RDXI section clearer for people who want to talk about it in a spoilery fashion, as distinct from threads about the older series which continue to get made. We'll revise the structure of things when we get into the RDXII buildup cycle!

Just to be clear, then: from now on, this conference should NOT feature new posts about Series XI or XII, until further notice.

2. FeeBeeBells

FeeBeeBells Deck Sergeant

Thanks Seb, this has made things easier for me. I'm yet to watch the new episodes and don't want any spoilers. I've accidently clicked into threads with spoilers when I've been on autopilot and checking new posts.