Red Dwarf Anything you want: Chapter II

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Eddiebadassdavis, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Eddiebadassdavis

Eddiebadassdavis Supply Officer

Chapter II

StarBug landed in the docking bay of the ship,steam was coming out of all places Lister stepped out with a bazookoid he scanned the area with any life signs around the place. Kochanski came out also with a bazookoid she stood near Lister looking around the dark droopy docking bay. Cat came out with a mirror and a comb “damn i look horrible buds, just look at me” Cat's hair was all freely out, he violently combed his hair.

Finally Kryten came out with the si fi scan “sirs mam i think we found something” he said Lister found a door “hey guys what about over there” he pointed. There was a red door which looked like if it was painted just last week with cheap paint, the four all went through the door and saw

A number of corridors. “Right here’s the plan” Kochanski said “right Dave you go with Cat and i will go with Kryten” she said she was about to say something else but Kryten rudely interrupted her “oh no mam you are wrong miss Kochanski, i’ll go with Mr Lister and you go with Mr Cat” he said and finished with a smug, Lister came into the conversation “y’know what i go with Kriss and you go with Cat okay” they all finished what the said and went separate ways. Lister and Kochanski were together Lister was in front with a torch and carrying the bazookoid Kochanski was at the back checking for anything serious, they both stopped at a machine

Like thing which says “anything you want”, a picture of a nun praying to god and clouds was on the front along with the copyright sign.

Lister grabbed onto the the walkie talkie shaped as a dinosaur and spoke to the two other Cat and Kryten. Cat and Kryten were in an office searching for some clues and of coarse space tec since starbugs engine were faluty, “Hey bud, look at this” he said to Kryten, Kryten came over to a folder where it had a bunch of business papers Cat read through the papers not knowing what it means “hey do you understand giberish because i don’t understand” he said while holding the folder, Kryten had a look and translated it “well? What does it say” Cat asked Kryten looked down “well it is an instruction manual made in sweden and something very interesting” he explained to Cat, Cat had the ‘what is it’ face and asked “what is it?” “well sir it’s a machine called Anything you want”.

Lister spoke in the walkie talkie again “oi what did i say,i found this smeggen machine!” he said Kochanski came to him and snatched the walkie talkie and turned it on. “Oh thanks Kris” he said then said what he had to say, as he did Lister tripped over some wires and accidently pushed the on button for the Anything you want machine, there was a weird sound coming from the machine, a door swung open from the top which pointed lasers at Lister which caused him to fade away.

Kittypaws and Underdunn like this.
  2. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

Well done @Eddiebadassdavis! I particularly liked the way Cat had the what is it face and then asked "What is it"? That's some deep stuff right there.

Eddiebadassdavis and Pembers like this.
  3. Pembers

Pembers Console Officer

Loved the nun.

Eddiebadassdavis and Underdunn like this.
  4. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

Where can I get a walkie talkie shaped like a dinosaur?

Eddiebadassdavis likes this.
  5. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

It's very simple.

You go into town.

Go down the high street.

Go into an indoor shopping centre.

Go past a few shops until you reach the shop that sells phones and stuff.

Go right up to that shop.

Open the door.

Get on the floor.

Purchase a walkie talkie dinosaur.

6. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

This pleases me

Nikki the Great likes this.
  7. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

:adore::adore::adore:

Nikki the Great likes this.
  8. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

Very good Eddie.

Eddiebadassdavis and Pembers like this.
  9. Asclepius

Asclepius Deck Sergeant

I LOVE IT!
    Especially the si fi scan is very good gadget. I don't understand, why they hadn't used it before. Also, nun praying to god and Cloud was great.
    But why is there some Kochanski? As Kryten says, she is wrong miss Kochanski, because Kotcanski was better.

10. Underdunn

Underdunn Deck Sergeant

Asclepius and Nikki the Great like this.
  11. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

I'm not gonna lie, this is me when I'm violently combing my hair that's all freely out.