Red Dwarf Bomber Jacket - Limited Edition!

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by ANiceCupOfTea, Mar 9, 2011.

1. ANiceCupOfTea

ANiceCupOfTea Skutter

I'm selling a Red Dwarf bomber jacket on eBay. Very good condition, very low starting price and no reserve.

Grab a bargain!

LINK

2. Andrew

Andrew Executive Officer

It's a great jacket. I have two myself from back in the day - one with the leather sleeves, one with the regular sleeves.

It's not, in fact, anything to do with BBC TV (beyond them broadcasting the TV show) and anyone could buy it in the same ways and places as the Red Dwarf T-shirts of the 90s (it was made and sold by the same company) so it wasn't restricted just to the Fan Club - there were retailers stocking, plus all the usual mail-order methods of the time.

Still, great to see one popping up. I'm sure someone'll grab it.

3. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

I've got the leather sleeved one too :-D Love it but it's a bit of a tight fit for me now :eek:ops:

4. gilthanus

gilthanus Skutter

I have one in size large too. i won it in the smeg up vhs competition in australia i think in 1995 if i remember correctly i have never worn mine it just sits in the cupboard. maybe i should start wearing it as it must not be worth much . id sell it if i thought id get something for it!

5. joe_mills

joe_mills First Technician

I got my leather sleeved one from Virgin Megastores, still have it but far too small these days:crying: