Red Dwarf Fan fiction

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Snow Cloud, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Snow Cloud

Snow Cloud Console Officer

Have any of you bozos wrote any Red Dwarf Fanfiction? It is popular in many other fan communites I thought you would like to read a excerpt from my Red Dwarf fan fic titled

"Tex Rimmer comes to Christmas"

It was a cold winters night on Red Dwarf. The bunk room had a thick layer of snow in it cause it was cold and things.

"this bunk room has a thick layer of snow in it cause it is cold and things" Said Kryten who was standing in the bunk room in the thick layer of snow cause it was cold and things .

"I like Curry and beer" Said lister also in the bunk room in the layer of snow cause it was cold and things.

"yes" said Cat who was wearing a hat cause it was cold and things

Suddenly regular (not Tex) Rimmer came running in

"hello friends, my cousin Tex Rimmer is coming to christmas on Red Dwarf"

"yes" said someone

So they started putting up a tree and things and put santa hats on the skutters but they slipped off cause their heads are small and tiny and they could only find big hats because there isnt really much they can do cause they are alone in a ship.

It is now Christmas eve or something and the gang are sitting around talking about things and eating egg nog

"remember that terrible series where we were in prison" said kryten

"Yes Pete part 2 is the worst episode" said Cat who was wearing a hat because it was cold and things.

Suddenly there was a big beam of light. and TEX RIMMER came in

"OH MY GOD" Said lister. You see TEX RIMMER is a God and his presence it majestic. Ya know the way everyone likes Ace Rimmer. its kinda like that...BUT MORE CAUSE ITS TEX RIMMER.

"Yes" said someone

"Hi all I am Tex Rimmer" Said Tex Rimmer saying Hi to everyone

"wow this is a thick layer of snow in the bunk room i assume it is cold and things" said tex rimmer observing the thick layer of snow in the bunk room and postulating that it is there because of it being cold and things.

"yes" said someone

Keep in mind Cat is still wearing a hat because its cold and things

Suddenly Jeremy Clarkson came driving and, and the whole thing became an episode of Top Gear or something.

FIN

Well guys I hope you enjoyed that if you all have any please post.

2. Wenceslas

Wenceslas Deck Sergeant

I'm currently writing some kind of BIG fan fiction (or small novel). It has about 10 pages now. I hope I will write some more today.

3. Saint Nikki

Saint Nikki Console Officer

This....this is beautiful. I feel emotional. Not only is this the best Red Dwarf fan fiction I've ever read, but it's probably the best piece of fan fiction I've read of any fandom ever!

I love how the writer makes you really feel a sense of being cold and things.

4. Abe but more Christmassy and all

Abe but more Christmassy and all Deck Sergeant

Here's mine: its called: tumblr:

Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Wat. I like read wharf. So one day I got board, and pulled on tv, and lister and rimmer came out.

I have a redd warff blog on tumblr

Of course, dav andf narold new about tumblr, cause its the thing of the future.

And it is about them being gay

And they looked at my red dwaf gay blog and said 'oh we are gay'

then they kissed and smashed then they put them back in tv

Did you like my story

5. Snow Cloud

Thank you! Thats the feeling I was going for. Being cold and things. Also did you notice the subtle referances to the cat wearing a hat I put in there?

6. Abe but more Christmassy and all

pls cumment abt my storys i need good cumment to right good wtorys else idk if u apprecriate them and i need to k ow if apprecitar thank yoy all my loyal fans

7. Snow Cloud

I didnt understand it abe but I liked it a lot.

8. Abe but more Christmassy and all

Thank you jow i kow i have yo rigbt more bexausr everybody loves them and i need to serve my immense fan base im famous i neee to aervse the fans they made ne gamous i owe it all to them

9. Saint Nikki

They were so subtle, I barely noticed them. Only once I began peeling back the layers of depth in this superb piece of writing did I discover the subtleness of the hat.

10. Saint Nikki

[​IMG]

11. Abe but more Christmassy and all

Thx im glad to now that my storys apeel to a diversety group of adientce. Thx 4 support evry1 im rite part 2 soon

Saint Nikki likes this.