Red Dwarf Series XI Episode 1 Screening...

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by jedshepherd, May 22, 2016.

1. jedshepherd

jedshepherd Console Officer

I'm hoping GNP organise one, either just before or as the episode airs live. I dont mind where it is, but it would make sense it would be in one of the big cities (there could be multiple of course!) and it would be a great way for Red Dwarf fans to meet, mingle and share spit. I believe this has happened before with the last series, so I'm hoping they thought this would work.

If not (I could see why it wouldnt be an immediate priority) then you're all welcome to come watch it with me. I'll have booze, Pringles and boundless enthusiasm.

In lieu of an official announcement, would anyone be up for attending a screening? which city would you prefer? would be cool to gauge numbers!

jed

2. Callisto252

Callisto252 Supply Officer

Didn't Series X have its premiere in the Prince Charles cinema? Does anyone know whether tickets were made available to fans? Would love to take my son along if they do something like this, he's a big fan and was disappointed he wasn't old enough to come to the recording with me.

3. "Christmas rubbish"

"Christmas rubbish" Flight Co-Ordinator

Get Kry10 to do one in Manchester!!! :roll:

4. Sarah

Sarah Console Officer

It would be great to watch it with fellow red dwarf fans,so I'm definitely hoping it happens.
    I wouldn't mind to much where it was as I'd be happy to travel,but of course the closer to me the better(being selfish that is hehe:-(D

5. jedshepherd

the PCC is very doable! and thats a good idea. It would be a good family get together as not constrained by studio rules!

6. jedshepherd

arent you in a little town somewhere? :P

7. Pendo

Pendo Supply Officer

I went to the screening of Trojan at the Prince Charles Cinema. A fantastic evening!! I hope they do it again.

The only problem was getting home. I had to endure a 6 hour coach journey from midnight then make my way to work without any sleep. It was a long, hard day! Totally worth it though and I'd do it all again!

8. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

I'd be up for watching it if anyone is gonna organise something in the London vacinity.

9. jedshepherd

aw man! how comes it went on so late?

10. "Christmas rubbish"

"Christmas rubbish" Flight Co-Ordinator

What no raffle?

11. Pendo

Pendo Supply Officer

It finished at a reasonably normal time but because I didn't know what time it would finish I just booked a fairly late coach. I probably could have gotten an earlier one but it wouldn't have saved me much time. The efforts you have to go through to be a fan :roll: haha.