Red Dwarf Special Audience Recording Postponed

Discussion in 'RED DWARF: THE 2020 SPECIAL' started by DivineVarod, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Baby Jesus

Baby Jesus Console Officer

There's a competition again on TORDFC social sites.

2. UltraDevotee

UltraDevotee Catering Officer

It's officially confirmed now that the first audience recording date in this month is cancelled. So who knows whether they will manage to get all the post-production done in time for a spring broadcast? It could be doubtful now but we'll just have to wait and see. But at least there is one Christmassy date still and one to liven people up from the January blues. And obviously the main thing is the cast member is healthy again now!

However - although I hope there will be future RD material after this special - if this does end up being the final RD episode ever then it will mean new RD is not only broadcast in the twenties but also part filmed in this third decade of the 21st century. Hopefully it won't be, but if it is the last Dwarfers outing then what a great run it will have had.

3. Baby Jesus

Baby Jesus Console Officer

I think the problem is the week lost. They probably don't have enough pre-recorded material for the live recording, so they had to postpone it. I hope it won't affect the broadcast date.