Red Dwarf Trading Cards

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by mychemicaldwarf, Aug 23, 2016.

1. mychemicaldwarf

mychemicaldwarf Second Technician

Did anybody collect these? Does anybody still have them?

I've only recently started to collect them and i'm missing a card that i can't find anywhere.
    It's not even a very rare card. It's the chrome Inquisitor card C28. If anybody has a spare one in good condition, i'd take it off your hands for a few credits. I haven't got any autograph cards and not currently trying, they're up on ebay for silly money.
    If anybody is interested, the full base set is on a website called UK Trading cards for about 10 credits, it's up on ebay for treble that price and seems to be quite rare now. And no, i don't own that website or have anything to do with it!

Does anybody have the gold card/centrepiece card (not sure if they are they same thing), curious as i've never seen them on ebay ever. I don't want to buy it, just interested in seeing what it looks like. 8)

Also, does anybody collect the trading cards that were given away free in the US DVD boxsets? I've seen them all on ebay except the series IV ones. I presume they didn't do any after series VIII.

2. karnie

karnie Supply Officer

I only bought the Futera starter set, never bothered with the others. I also have the U.S. DVD cards.

3. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

I've got all of them but unwilling to sell any I'm afraid :-(

4. mychemicaldwarf

Surely somebody out there must have a spare Inquisitorrrrrrrrrrr card? Getting fed up checking ebay every day of my life!

Ah i may just print my own. :-(

5. Santa Paws

Santa Paws Flight Co-Ordinator

This is going to sound truly awful, but I didn't even know there were trading cards, much less know when they came out... :-(

6. Sarah

Sarah Console Officer

I'm with you kitty:eek:ops:

7. mychemicaldwarf

So you don't have a spare Inquisitor card then? :roll:

8. slawson76505

slawson76505 Skutter

I have afew spare unfortunately not C28. If you need any other basic cards or other rarer non-memorabilia cards then let me know and if ive got them as spares you are more than welcome to them. Better than just sitting in my drawer and im not messing about putting them on ebay for £1 each.

Also if anybody is reading this and has any memorabilia cards to sell, i only need afew cards to have a full collection and would really appreichiate a PM if anyone is thinkig of selling.

Nige.

9. Santa Paws

Santa Paws Flight Co-Ordinator

Anyone got any pictures? Would love to see some. :-)

10. Sarah

Sarah Console Officer

Also agreeing with kitty again:-D

11. counting_sheep

counting_sheep First Technician

Just had a look through my spare cards and I do have a spare C28 inquisitor card. Pm me your address and I'll pop it in the post for you.