Red Dwarf USA DVD Cover

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by KrytieTV1, Apr 28, 2016.

1. KrytieTV1

KrytieTV1 Skutter

Here is a RD USA Cover I made... It fits the rest of the spines nicely... If anyone has a custom "IX" BTE cover please let me know. As I like spines to match...

Fullsize HERE: http://apr.imghost.us/vlJj.jpg
    [​IMG]

2. Seb

Seb Captain Staff Member

S'quite nice, although nobody's ever referred to the pilot(s) as "Dwarfing USA"! That's just the name of the documentary about it on the Series V DVD.

3. Ant the Dragon

Ant the Dragon Flight Co-Ordinator

Yellow dwarf

4. KrytieTV1

KrytieTV1 Skutter

I actually wasn't sure about that, I copied the description off of a RD wiki page. Should've researched first I guess. The episodes I called The End and Marooned just because they mostly resembled those episodes (imo) and I thought it looked better than pilot 1 & 2.

5. kry102001

kry102001 Supply Officer

Sorry to say this but, polish a turd, it's still a turd.

Red Dwarf USA is the biggest pile of tottenham hotspur to ever grace the big glowy thing known as a television set.

Admittedly though, the work you did is okay.

6. karnie

karnie Supply Officer

I really hate to admit this, but I actually bought a bootleg copy of the USA episodes because I was under the impression that it would be a much better quality version than what was online, which I needed for research for the encyclopedia. It turned out to be even worse quality than the youtube vids, and the DVD barely even worked. :? Serves me right, I guess.