Red Dwarf XI Episode 3 Buzz...

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by jedshepherd, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Slainmonkey

Slainmonkey Deck Sergeant

He could have had a bug or something like Craig Charles did during the first 2 episodes of series x.

2. talkie3000

talkie3000 Deck Sergeant

To be fair If you look at some of the past smeg ups chris doesn't really goof around as much as the others anyway and even in one of the dvd commentaries danny points out chris wasn't one for standing around and goofing about on set as he just wanted to get on with the show

3. jedshepherd

jedshepherd Console Officer

thats very true also!

4. Freeborn

Freeborn Flight Co-Ordinator

Great G&T review. I especially appreciated the detailed (yet not too spoilery) descriptions from Dan and Jed. But good work all around, thanks to all involved. I'm getting genuinely quite excited about these new shows now. :-)

For the most part Chris was quite low-key during the Fathers & Sons recording too. Whereas
    Danny and Robert entertained throughout. And even Craig, despite still getting over the flu at the time, had a bit more banter with the cast and audience than Chris did.

I've seen clips of Chris joking around and interacting with the audience in the past, but I'm beginning to wonder if they were rare occasions rather than the norm. Or maybe in addition to having always been a bit more serious he's just mellowed a bit more with age than the others.

5. Strat-tastic

Strat-tastic Flight Co-Ordinator

Or you could use this very informative website Behind The Scenes ;-)

He was like that when I was at the recording of The Beginning. Maybe it's just his style when working, keeps quiet yet focussed on being Rimmer.