Red Dwarf XI episode one buzz

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by jmc2000, Nov 14, 2015.

1. jedshepherd

jedshepherd Console Officer

cheers Jay!

2. djmcbell

djmcbell Supply Officer

Excellent, thanks.

For those interested, I just had a quick look at the Twitter feed for Lost In TV. Sounds like they get announced there, as Jay said, 24 hours (or thereabouts) in advance of screening, so if you fancy taking your chances, go for it.

Again, as Jay said, it's pretty much "if you get one, you can take a spare seat if there is one".

Which is better than nothing! And there will always be a few people who can't make it at the last minute (well, not necessarily but you get the idea). Demand for Red Dwarf tickets will have been so high that, hey, at least it's giving the seat a new home (or giving the seat a new seat).

Good to hear that tickets are still be re-ballotted though - I was worried that this was the route Lost In TV were going down to try and ensure that they were all taken.

3. PFMC84

PFMC84 Catering Officer

I'm going to be in London in the middle of Feb 2016 for a few days, starting Friday 19th and I believe an episode is being recorded that night for XII. Oh, to get a ticket even for myself, never mind my friends (who probably wouldn't want to go anyway) would be amazing. One of my favourite shows of all time and I have the (slim) chance of seeing an episode recorded live right in front of me and it may be my last chance of ever experiencing it as we don't know the future of the show. I'd be in silicone heaven!

4. Claire_C

Claire_C Third Technician

Hello. I was just wondering when the next random ballot of returned tickets will be? Obviously I'm talking about normal returns rather than standby tickets. Thanks.

5. djmcbell

djmcbell Supply Officer

I should imagine the returned ticket ballot will be done weekly, however chances are slim. Remember that over 14,000 people applied and Lost In TV will probably only get a few tickets returned per showing, and that's IF anyone decides to return them (they could all be smegheads and keep them, but just not show).