Red Dwarf XI on Itunes!!

Discussion in 'RED DWARF XI / XII' started by DivineVarod, Sep 28, 2016.

1. DivineVarod

DivineVarod Catering Officer

In case some people don't know: You can now watch Twentica on ITunes!! Gohere :-D

2. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

Good to know that it is now on itunes. Hoping that it doesn't take to long to filter to the Aussie itunes store :-)

3. Madwolf

Madwolf Catering Officer

Thanks for posting this. I've been checking on a daily basis for a couple of weeks now and when I stopped looking it appears. I found with series 10 that the second viewing was more rewarding than the first when my expectations were adjusted but I also found the iTunes viewing, the third, on my iPad mini was a more intimate experience and brought a new depth to the programme. I watched Twentica today and it was the best viewing so far out of 5 times I've watched it. The big screen is essential to get the first full impact of the special and visual effects but thereafter I'm enjoying the small screen more. I'm really looking forward to my outdoor viewing later on this year. I first did this in December 2014 on a frosty night, clear starlit sky and full moon. I live in a semi rural location so it was relatively dark and quiet. It was cold outside, there was some kind of atmosphere and I needed hot chocolate to keep me warm but it was an amazing experience.

4. bilbobagenz

bilbobagenz Third Technician

It's also on Amazon, Great to watch in Hd on a big tv,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01LWNKT9H/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o00_?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5. Sarah

Sarah Console Officer

Is it on the Amazon prime app?

6. Whisper

Whisper First Technician

Episode 2 is now available for HD Streaming !
    It's less than 2 weeks since airing. What a world we live in now!

7. bilbobagenz

bilbobagenz Third Technician

Yes it's on Amazon prime app and looks great