RDXII Red Dwarf XII proves ratings success!!

Discussion in 'RED DWARF XI / XII' started by DivineVarod, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Friaser Crane

Friaser Crane Third Technician

This is great news! The ratings are not as good as for the Hit Tv show Fraiser but they are good!

2. UltraDevotee

UltraDevotee Catering Officer

To be honest, now that I see that each episode of series 12 at least made the top 15 most watched of the non-main channels and the fact that the online number of views were at record values, I think really I would have to agree that the promotion for last year’s run was pretty good actually. I remember on the day of the opener’s broadcast on Dave there were posters everywhere in Liverpool city centre about it...good thing really especially as the show’s last surviving human is Scouse!

The only thing I would say is why were my relatives in the south of England - who had watched Red Dwarf before I believe - not aware of the existence of new material from the posse?

But overall I would have to say think I agree now that it was indeed promoted as well as it could have been.

3. sundayforsammy

sundayforsammy Console Officer

I'm not sure what your point is there, what has a show like Fraiser got to do with Red Dwarf ratings. They only have repeats and no NEW series, I did like Frasier back in the day though and the English lass in Frasier was in the American version of Red Dwarf.

4. BigOleDummy

BigOleDummy Console Officer

That jerk was just a troll, came in for a few days posting crap like that and haven't seem him since. I think Jane Leeves would have made an excellent Holly! Her lines in the American Dwarf were few but she shone very brightly imho.