RDXII RED DWARF XII TRAILER

Discussion in 'RED DWARF XI / XII' started by Ant the Dragon, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Ant the Dragon

Ant the Dragon Flight Co-Ordinator

2. Abe but more Halloween themed

Abe but more Halloween themed Deck Sergeant

Hmm, odd, YouTube is informing me that I need to disable Restricted Mode despite the fact that I have Restricted Mode disabled.

3. Ant the Dragon

Keep me posted :roll:

4. Abe but more Halloween themed

Abe but more Halloween themed Deck Sergeant

I will gladly do as much as possible to let you know every small detail about this fiasco. For example, I just watched a version on Facebook.

5. Seb

Seb Captain Staff Member

I hate to be That Guy, but the upload embedded there is not an official one, it's an unauthorised rip someone's put on Youtube. I've therefore replaced the link with the only version that's legitimately online at the moment.

If and when a legit version shows up on one of the official YT channels, it can be posted here!

FeeBee likes this.
  6. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I wish I could resist watching these things since I want to go into the new season as blind as possible, but I just couldn't. As usual I was far too curious.

But anyway, that was a really intriguing and comical trailer. I grinned all the way through it. What on earth is going on in that sequence with the Kryten lookalike (and is the real Kryten also there fighting him?) and the mop? It reminded me of that game in Gladiators where a couple of people would fight each other with those stick thingies. As with the previous season, it looks like there's going to be some great visuals. I especially love the look of that spaceship or space station at the 25 second mark, and the bit with them stood around the flag on that moon with the ringed planet in the background.

7. 2X4B-523P

2X4B-523P Third Technician

Great trailer, however still very little Cat. Blink and you'll miss him. Mostly Rimmer, Kryten and Lister. A brief cool pic in the 'here are the crew' montage, but does Cat have anything to do in this season that's trailer worthy?

8. Ant the Dragon

So you're suggesting you should have minded your own business !?

9. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

No, I'm not suggesting that, Ant.

10. Ant the Dragon

Sounds like it. Admit it, man!

11. FeeBee

FeeBee Deck Sergeant

I get a region lock message so you're probably region locked as well despite the different message.

12. Deep_Space_in_the_15th_Century

Deep_Space_in_the_15th_Century Supply Officer

Cat never has anything to do. The character is dead wood. It was a great wacky scifi idea that cats evolved into people, but he should have been a guest character.

13. bilbobagenz

bilbobagenz Third Technician

Cat is in the newer version of the trailer, new trailer also has its own music now
    Cat is standing with a towel round his neck and it looks like a doctor is pointing a gun at him, Cat says "what more do you need". Holly is not in the newer trailer

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    2X4B-523P and Zombie Smurf like this.
  14. bilbobagenz

bilbobagenz Third Technician

New trailer on Dave, lister is dressed in a Kaki jacket and Hat harkens back to an early series, next Kryten dressed in a suit jacket shirt and tie with a rosette saying KRYTEN VOTE NOW, lister has the same rosette, next clip they are in prison and Kryren blows the cell door open. Next scene a big Yellow alert warning dimmer says "I love yellow alerts it means somebody is in danger and it's not you"