"Return Of The Slobs" Article On BBC News Website

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by PaddyC84, Apr 8, 2009.

1. PaddyC84

PaddyC84 Second Technician

Article on BBC News Website

Read it here for yourselves, the page itself says at the top *minor plot spoilers*

Interesting point is what Chris Barrie says when asked about more after the specials: "There was definitely a sense that this could be the beginning of something new…. we'll see." The article then continues: Whether we will ever again see them lying shipwrecked and comatose (drinking fresh mango juice with goldfish shoals nibbling at their toes) will depend heavily on how the new episodes are received.

So, make sure you and everyone you know is watching on Friday then! 2 DAYS TO GO!

2. Teatime

Teatime Third Technician

I've been meaning to discover how ratings are measured. I mean, they don't monitor into which channel every TV set in the country is tuned - so how is it done?

3. jaybo1973

jaybo1973 Catering Officer

I have always wanted to know this too. Does it still count if you record it?

4. peas_and_korn

peas_and_korn First Technician

the Australian way of measuring ratings is that a certain number of people have a box that measures everything that is watched, and then sends it in. Ratings are extrapolated from this sample group. I would imagine that it's the same in the UK.

5. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

This is all so exciting :-D