SERIES 9 AND 10 PROOF

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by slappyslack, Apr 12, 2009.

1. slappyslack

slappyslack Third Technician

ok i have posted a lot on these forums about series 9 and 10 and people keep talking about there being a series 9 and dont beleive that there will be a 10 and not a 9 and so on...

so if in any doubt at all hear it for yourself from the horses mouth doug himself using the link below to daves site:

doug red carpet interview mentioning s10 and 9

EDIT

oh and i have read on the dave site that some people think skipping series 9 is due to the fact that a lot of people didnt like 8 as much as the others so by skipping 9 they can disconnect a bit from 8 and kind of start fresh ish. but if this is the case i think that we will never know how they survived the ship melting/ being eaten.

2. SmegForBrains89

SmegForBrains89 Skutter

I will be really dissapointed if we dont find out how season 8 ends. I was really dissapointed when I found out that BTE was not continuing on from season 8.:crying:

I hope the that the proposed 9th season "season ten" will continue from season 8.

3. TheAmazingDannyKing

TheAmazingDannyKing Catering Officer

Red Dwarf III didn't tie up II properly either, and VII didn't tie up VI properly.

Red Dwarf is famed for half hearted tie-ups, and this isn't. I reckon it'll be revealed in Part 3. Part 2 explained a lot more for a start. We know how Kochanski died for a start.

4. talkie3000

talkie3000 Deck Sergeant

ah now u know whats going through my head about this whole thing? BTE will be a proper red dwarf ending to the whole show, hopefully not the dodgy we aint real way, and a new series would just be a prequel to this

but sadly sounds like doug wont do a series 9 but will do a series 10

i hope not as it means this is all cannon stuff and i find it hard to watch BTE part 2