Series X G & T Poll Top 20

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by Ianjk78, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeckel

yeckel Console Officer

Honestly, this fighting is ridiculous. And to think people pick on me for bringing up bacon? Children treat each other with more respect than this.

Shame on you. Play nice! If I put any effort into my hair, I would have recorded a youtube scolding and have sent all of you to your rooms. Guess what? You are all equals. Let go of the territorial whose-sausage-is-bigger poo flinging match and accept it takes all sides to have a spat. You are all partially in the right and partially in the wrong. Apologizing for unintended feelings is usually best. I will start.

I am sorry that I threatened to punish you like children. I am not your mother and you are capable adults. I have little patience for squabbling and need to work on being more patient.

2. Reznor

Reznor Guest

lol well what do we have here
    is mr manic bipolar in denial again? :P

ps is this ian??
    [​IMG]

LOL. Enough said :-)

3. dodgebizkit

dodgebizkit Deck Sergeant

I think we all enjoy a dip in a silty Eqyptian river from time to time to be fair :P

So anyway, everyone's had their say, everyone's taken the pot shots they wanted to take, very few of us including me find it easy to identify our own wrongdoings but we all know that none of us came off squeaky clean, and nobody is entirely to blame (besides all the riffraff that jump on the bagwagon, though almost none of those are here).

I imagine that Ian Symes probably won't be back here- but between the others I will make one apology here whether needed or not (there are some who an apology is owed to no matter how much my actions were justified in my head and perhaps or perhaps not overall justified, and others not but this will be nom discriminatory to all involved) , so I apologise for any part that I may have played in any trouble in relation to any discussions at all refered to in this thread.

To take a leaf out of the good man SGT's book, on the end of an extended olive branch, anyone disagree that we need to give each and everyone of us a clean slate? I am willing to do so, past is past which is why it's "passed" and the present is a gift, which is why it's called present.

4. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

Not this again...erm...*walks out*

5. Seb

Seb Captain Staff Member

I think it's pretty clear from the last couple of pages that there's no conceivable way this thread can get back onto the point it was supposed to be about, so for the sake of us all (and my own sanity), I'm locking it.

If anyone wants to actually properly discuss the anniversary series poll that a fansite is running, then they're welcome to start another thread, but I'd hope that people who have already made their point clear about not wanting to interact with said fansite would keep clear of discussions rather than further derailing discussion.

And yes, Reznor, that is Ian. As a matter of fact, it's a screengrab from the popular TV show on which he appears. What a loser, eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.