Single most irritating character in RD. Ever.

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by OurJud, Jan 31, 2016.

1. karnie

karnie Supply Officer

Frankenstein wasn't a girl's name in Lister's mind, he didn't know the cat was female.

As I mentioned above, according to this very site, The pregnant dog Deb rescued was named Dracula. Several points:

• The dog "Dracula" would have had to been male, as males give birth in that universe.
    • In their universe, the mythological Dracula must have been female. Maybe based on the real-life "Valerie the Impaler".. :-)

This stays consistent with the animal being named the opposite sex.

You can tell I've given WAY to much thought to this. :shock:

2. Pembers

Pembers Deck Sergeant

Good point on the males giving birth thing, didn't think of that.

3. OurJud

OurJud Deck Sergeant

The Lows from Demons & Angels. They're trying so hard to be 'bad' and unpleasant, and fail on every level. And what is the Low Kryten suppose to be doing when they've got Lister strapped to the table. The way his right arm keeps flinging away from his body is stupid. I can only think it's supposed to be his circuitry going wrong or something, but damn it's annoying.

4. Springyard

Springyard Third Technician

I like the Lows, apart from the low Cat. Danny couldn't get the teeth to stay in place.

5. emmawatson

emmawatson Second Technician

C'mon! I *love* it when our Lister wails "He kills! I'm not capable of that!" and they smugly remind him that they control his body,

6. Slainmonkey

Slainmonkey Deck Sergeant

I always took it that Low Kryten moved the way he did because he was defective and likely decaying like the rest of Low Red Dwarf was.....particularly since his meant to have all of Kryten's negative traits.

7. Mowgli

Mowgli Third Technician

Low Rimmer was just spot on, Chris Barrie in that eye-watering get up can never be unseen.