Smeg ups dvd

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by brautigan, Mar 13, 2009.

1. brautigan

brautigan Third Technician

hi guys! boring question alert...does the smeg up DVD ('Just the Smegs' I believe is the title) simply duplicate the outtakes on the series DVD releases 1-8 or is there any new material? I ask coz I'm a lapsed Dwarfer who has been getting back into it over the last 5 months (after 10 years out of Dwarf action) and am trying to consume all things Dwarf! Sorry if this Q has been asked a million times before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cheers in advance:-):roll:

2. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

The contents of the Just the Smegs DVD are listed here.

3. SoundableObject

SoundableObject Catering Officer

All of the smeg ups are the same. It has extra content though.

Kryten links along with Lister, Rimmer and Spare Head 3. It also has Tongue Tied uncut. It has convention footage too. It has the rather funny "Ten most asked questions about Red Dwarf" segments too.

Overall I think it is worth it for a fiver on DVD, it is in a much nicer format to the DVDs, just having the smeg ups lobbed together is funny but with the Kryten links it provides a much more satisfying presentation.

Really though the 'Just The Smegs' release is for people who bought the 'Just The Shows' releases and want some smeg ups too as a little extra. And for collectors such as myself ofcourse :-D

4. mmtallman

mmtallman Skutter

Any chance of this being out for Region 1 too? Some of us smegs across the pond would like to just toss in this dvd vs having to dig through the series disks just for the additional yucks :-)