Sounds scary

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by neilold, Jun 2, 2017.

1. neilold

neilold Flight Co-Ordinator

This noise is undoubtedly and by a long way the scariest ever sound. Even hearing it now, out of context with the film it's pants full time. It sounds more like a werewolf being half tortured rather than just a simple sound. I dunno how they came up with it. I know how they did it, I just don't know how they actually got it to come out like that. Proper pants shat time.

Views?

2. Abe

Abe Deck Sergeant

I think this is the sound you meant to post, Neil.

Nikki the Great likes this.
  3. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

That is scary. Do you think that it could be a recording of an actual wolf's howl? It's a really good film as well. If only modern day horror movies were that good.

4. neilold

It's definitely not just a wolves howl. I m pretty sure it's an amalgamation of creatures which was used to make it. I think the director said seven or eight creatures, including a wolf and an elephant

5. neilold

On a side note I love gore, I don't think it's scary, I just love it. Also ade Edmonton was invited to be an extra, as well as Rick, in American werewolf, but he didnt turn up. And most of the appearances of English actors in it is down to the tax breaks for u.s films filming in England with English actors, at the time

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  6. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Console Officer

Asclepius and Abe like this.