Starbug laser etched glass block

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by GTaDave, Apr 8, 2009.

1. GTaDave

GTaDave Catering Officer

Driving an Italia Gagliano, The Grizzly Circuit, M
    Has anyone bought this item, or owns this item. I want to know what the original packing is like and what the included light plinth is like. I ordered this item several weeks back and only the starbug glass block arrived in a blue box. Surley if a light plinth is included the whole lot would have come complete in an original box. I just hope where I bought the item from isnt trying to take me for a ride.

2. starbugbabe

starbugbabe Third Technician

Well i brought this i had to pay extra for the light plinth and it came in a blue box (the glass block I mean)

3. GTaDave

GTaDave Catering Officer

Yeah my glass block arrived in a blue box, I just assumed the box might have had some sort of red dwarf insignia on it like most of the other merchandise does. How did the light plinth arrive, and what did it look like?

4. GTaDave

GTaDave Catering Officer

well the light plinth finally arrived, and its not what I expected, no RD logo or anything. It has four different colour leds that all light up at the same time in a grey/silver plastic moulded stand and a square glass top. Also its square and the starbug block is a rectangle. Is this what everyone elses looks like?

5. Stephen

Stephen Console Officer

Mine hasn't moved from its current location on my shelves for almost 3 years now :-;/

6. GTaDave

GTaDave Catering Officer

I doubt mine will move now except for cleaning purporses. I was just surpised at how cheap the light plinth looks. what does yours look like.