STOP THE MADNESS

Discussion in 'RED DWARF UNIVERSE' started by stevenrankin, Apr 15, 2009.

1. stevenrankin

stevenrankin Third Technician

Thanks for viewing my topic and I hope you take in what i'm about to say. Since Back to Earth aired there been a lot of divison on the forum the people who like it the people who hate it and the people who don't care. Petty little arguements and topics made about one persons opinion when there is already a post about it . These arguement are stupid . It's Like arugueing who is your favourite character and hating people because they don't agree with you. no one is going to be right and no one is going to win (Though if it isn't Kryten then I'll have to kill you) Everyone is intitled to their own opinions and no one should complain about someone just because they dnt agree with you. now everyone please stop the aruging accept that everyone has their own opinions and get over it. we should now be looking into the future and have coverstaions about previous episodes without 'shouting at each other' please note the title of this topic in caps is an example of what not to do.

I welcome any opinons about what I just said and even though it might be a bit messy I hope you understand what I was trying to say.

So If you have been thank you for reading (have guess who I stole that from:-(D